I stayed at the hotel for the night of August 6, 2009. As a platinum member with Marriott, the hotel was kind enough to let me check in at 10:45am and was very welcoming. I travel with a small service animal, which can be challenging as he does not look like a "typical" service dog - the front desk employees were very respectful and sweet.
Valet and the Bell Staff were incredible; the bar staff recommended Red Prime Steak for dinner - AWESOME! I travel more often in and out of the larger cities, I was a bit skeptical - I was happily wrong. It had great food, great service and a wonderful wine list.
Highly recommend this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Renaissance of Oklahoma City, a Marriott Brand hotel located in the heart of downtown, connected to Cox Convention Center and just steps from popular destinations. Walk or take our complimentary limo to Bricktown Entertainment District, ATT Bricktown Ballpark, OKC National Memorial, the Chesepeake Energy Arena and more. With 4-diamond status, well-appointed guest rooms and public space, this downtown hotel is your choice for style, class and a provocative ambiance. The only hotel downtown to include The Spa at 10 North and Caffenia's Marketplace, offering Starbucks and unique local gifts. 10 North Grille features a world-class executive chef. Airport shuttle is available to our registered guests for a discounted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Renaissance