I really enjoyed my stay here! We decided last minute to go on a weekend trip to okc and this was one of the only hotels not completely booked and after reading the reviews, we thought our hotel was the last resort. However, we were pleasantly surprised! The lobby was super nice, pool was nice and warm and so was the gym. The room was good ( we had a suite). My favorite part was looking down from our 12th floor room into the center of the hotel and least favorite part was the slightly uncomfortable pullout couch. We thought it was priced fine and staff was friendly although valet was a bit slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Renaissance of Oklahoma City, a Marriott Brand hotel located in the heart of downtown, connected to Cox Convention Center and just steps from popular destinations. Walk or take our complimentary limo to Bricktown Entertainment District, ATT Bricktown Ballpark, OKC National Memorial, the Chesepeake Energy Arena and more. With 4-diamond status, well-appointed guest rooms and public space, this downtown hotel is your choice for style, class and a provocative ambiance. The only hotel downtown to include The Spa at 10 North and Caffenia's Marketplace, offering Starbucks and unique local gifts. 10 North Grille features a world-class executive chef. Airport shuttle is available to our registered guests for a discounted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Renaissance