“nice stay, lots to do nearby” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads

You added Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1101 East Interstate 240, Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73149   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #69 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“nice stay, lots to do nearby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

we only stayed one night as we were on a cross country trip. room was clean, pool was nice. We went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner within walking distance. there are a lot of malls nearby if you want to shop.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Larry S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for your feed back. I always appreciate it when a guest takes the time out of their day to provide feedback to the hotel. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

This stay was choosen as a stop on my way to Dallas. The hotel and my room was clean. The front desk Clerk was very friendly as well as provided was ideas for local area restaurants. The area around the hotel was obviously hit by the weak economy (many businesses/store fronts were closed). A good choice though for one overnight stay. The continential breakfast had good selection.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. You'll be happy to hear that big things are planned for the shops come 2013. Be sure and check back with us for these exciting changes.
sulphur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

This fairfield is really clean. It is in a convenient areas right off I-35. You do not hear the noise from the I-35 either. There's a movie theater right across the road. The beds were comfortable. They are soft not firm. They have an indoor pool and hot tub. They also have a work out room. The breakfast was good with waffles, breakfast sandwiches, fruit, oatmeal, bagels, muffins, toast, juice, milk etc. I would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Wow what a great review! Thank you so much for your feedback. We always appreciate a guest taking the time to provide us with a kudo! Thank You!
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

We frequently pass through Oklahoma City on family roadtrips up from Texas, and we have had a terrible time finding a decent and reasonably priced hotel. Last night we found this hotel at the end of a ten day road trip and it was by far the best hotel of our trip. It was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the free breakfast was exceptionally good with all kinds of extras like breakfast sandwiches, delicious french toast, a wide variety of juices, yogurts, jellies, fruit, etc...great way to start our last day on the road and an inexpensive rate with a military discount to boot. They also have a nice looking indoor poo/jacuzzi and are located near I35, a movie theater, restaurants and shopping. The only downside is it was a little tricky to get to from the road. We finally have a hotel we love in Oklahoma City.

• Stayed May 2012
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

I used Marriott points for a reward stay at this location. Overall, I had a positive experience. The hotel is your basic Fairfield Inn. It was clean, with easy access to I-240. I had driven for 14 hours so any hotel would have looked good to me. The rooms come with free wireless internet and flat panel televisions. The room itself was basic, but clean. The bathroom was clean as well.

If you are considering a points stay, I would pick this spot over the adjacent sister property, The Residence Inn. You will save points and porbably have as equally a positive experience.

The one drawback to the property (and mot much of one at that) were the surrounding attractions. There is a mall next door, but I was told it's in the process of foreclosure and likely to close. I didn't visit it so I can't tell you what it has to offer.

The other drawback is the lack of restaurants within walking distance. However, there is a Texas Roadhouse restaurant adjacent to the property. I had dinner there and the food was OUTSTANDING. I oredered a 6 ounce Filet which came with rolls, baked potato, mushrooms and salad. I added a cold beer and the tab ran me $21! If you stay at this location and want a great dinner, give the roadhouse a try.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
juliebrady, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads, responded to this review, October 10, 2011
Your praise is very much appreciated, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and found it be a great value. And I agree about the Texas Roadhouse, it's fabulous (I'll pass on your complimentary review to their GM) !! As for the mall next door, I am very pleased to share that it was recently purchased and will be undergoing a complete renovation very soon -- so please come back to the Fairfield next time you're @ the Crossroads in OKC!! We'll be glad to see you again :)
San Antonio, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

Awesome and super safe hotel. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and easy on and off from freeway. Would stay again in a heart beat. The a/c works great and it is in a quiet location and yet accessible to a mall. Beds, linen and carpet were very clean. I have stayed in some hotels where everything looks old. THis hotel looks updated and well lit.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
juliebrady, Manager at Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads, responded to this review, August 11, 2011
It is so nice to hear from our guests that they enjoyed their experience at our hotel. It's even nicer when they take the time to compliment us!! Thanks so much and please remember to come see us the next time you're coming through OKC!!
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Perfect location off the interstate, with a wide array of food selections nearby. The complimentary breakfast is outstanding. Great place for to stay for leisure or business.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us -- I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to my staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area!!

Been to Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads? Share your experiences!