Awesome and super safe hotel. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and easy on and off from freeway. Would stay again in a heart beat. The a/c works great and it is in a quiet location and yet accessible to a mall. Beds, linen and carpet were very clean. I have stayed in some hotels where everything looks old. THis hotel looks updated and well lit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South / Crossroads Mall is proud to be the favorite among Oklahoma City hotels for leisure, corporate and military guests. We're conveniently located at the crossroads of I-35 & I-240. Tinker Air Force Base is only 5 miles away, and we're a short drive from downtown OKC and the Bricktown Entertainment District. Big sports fan? Our location makes us one of the only hotels near downtown Oklahoma City that's also convenient to University of Oklahoma in Norman, so your travel options are wide open. Always fresh and clean, our fine Oklahoma City hotel rooms feature thoughtful amenities: well-lit work desk, new flat screen TV with cable and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Start each day with a complimentary continental breakfast, or relax with a dip in our refreshing indoor pool. For any trip - and any traveler - choose the comfort and convenience of Fairfield Inn Hotel in Oklahoma City South / Crossroads Mall. *DUE TO STATE ORDINANCE - GUESTS MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO CHECK-IN* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Marriott so you can book your Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City
- Fairfield Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Fairfield Inn