“Good food, service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States
“Good food, service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We ate at a Chick-Fil-A for the first time this week-end. We always seem to find them on Sundays and they are closed, of course.

The restaurant was very clean and attractive, the staff were very friendly, full of smiles, and efficient. Our food arrived quickly, was nicely fresh and hot and tasty, price-friendly. As we left, two employees thanked us for coming - with a smile and sounding like they meant it. It was an automatic reaction on their part.

We'll return - my wife loved her meal.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Really friendly and prompt service, especially for a fast food place.

Visited May 2012
Edmond, OK
“Best fast food. Ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Extremely family friendly, courteous employees, and fantastic food. My kids and I love their chicken and fries, the kids love the play area, and I love the fact that the staff comes around to refill drinks, bring more napkins, or help clean up. What other fast food place does that? I even appreciate the purex wipes at the door to the play area.

Visited February 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

Had an issue with a sandwich which was handled in a very professional and quick manner by the manager. Great, fast, friendly service!

Visited March 2012
Arkansas
“The customer is not always right.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

The customer is not always right was in full swing for my visit to this Chick-fil-A. I was in the restaurant with a group of students during an out of town visit.The place was swamped with every cashier dealing with several customers. I ordered a sandwich and sweet potato fries, I was excited to see them on the menu. The young woman took my money and told me to have a seat and my order would be brought to me. I was visiting with my colleague when the tray was plopped down on the table and I turned to thank her but then looked at my order. There was the sandwich and regular fries. I picked the tray up immediately and went back to her cash register. There was one customer in front of me and even though it was obvious that I had a problem no one working behind the cashier offered to help so I stood and waited until she had a moment. I handed the tray back and said, "I ordered sweet potato fries". She said, oh and took the tray. I went back and sat down, by now my colleague was half way through her lunch. A young woman who was filling drinks walked up the table and said, "Did want sweet potato fries?". I thought that was a redundant question, but said, yes. Then a minute later the manager came to the table and said, "Hon, the sweet potato fries are $1. 68 more. Did you still want them?" My mouth dropped open. I said, "I ordered sweet potato fries to begin with." She said, "She (cashier) has your order as regular fries." By that time I was hungry, tired, and angry that my order had been screwed up. I said, "That's NOT my fault". She left and a young woman brought my order of sweet potato fries. I just find it hard to believe that things went that far over their mistake. I suppose they could have refused to bring me the fries at that point, but you would think that they might have realized that being that busy meant mistakes could have been made on their part.

• Visited May 2011