“Very Attentive Service! Fresh, simple Mexican.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Oklahoma City
“Very Attentive Service! Fresh, simple Mexican.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

Let me start by saying that our server Michael was VERY attentive and extremely friendly. We started out our meal with fantastic $2.00 margaritas with chips, salsa and queso. The basket of chips wasn't even half way finished before they brought us a fresh one (like I said very attentive). Our appetizer was a sizzling plate of Chorizo Fundido. This was very good. Fresh chorizo sausage, onion, poblano peppers and cheese served on a sizzling skillet.

I had the "Cooper T’s Tacos": three corn tortillas filled with a choice of chicken or beef (I had 2 chicken and 1 beef), pico de gallo & cheddar cheese then deep fried, served with sour cream and guacamole. Very simple yet, tasty!

My wife had the "Ocean Tacos": 2 tacos filled with grilled Tilapia, homemade slaw & housemade avocado puree. She loved them!

This would be a great place for a quick lunch or casual dinner. I would most certainly return!

• Visited October 2011