“Delicisou” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ranch Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 1,411 restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: On W. Britton Rd., Between Lake Hefner Parkway & N. May Ave.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Delicisou”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had the medallions with Mashed potatoes, steamed brocolli. Wonderful their dirty martini's fantastic also.

• Visited November 2012

83% Recommend
Oklahoma
“Great Birthday celebration!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Our friends asked us to go there to celebrate my birthday and it was wonderful. Portions are large so I had a beet salad and my friend and I split the tournedos appetizer and it was enough with the sides we ordered. All of us agreed that the food was excellent. Then the desert came and Happy Birthday was written on the plate.....a beautiful presentation!!!! Service was great, too. Be sure to make reservations well in advance. The only complaint I have is when I called to make a recent reservation, the manner of taking reservations is not up to the quality of everything else..........I spoke to someone who promptly put me on "hold" and I had to listen to music with static and for what I consider too long. That is my only minor complaint. Will go back.

• Visited November 2012
okc
“Always a great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you want to enjoy a wonderful steak dinner head to the ranch steakhouse on Britton in okc,ok. Always the best meal for the price!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oklahoma city
“Treat yourself to the Ranch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Always a top choice to eat in Oklahoma City! We love the atmosphere and always have a wonderful meal here. We usually come for a special occasion, but not always. Great to meet friends there too!

• Visited October 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Just not the best..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

It is one of those restaurants that everyone is always talking about and when you go it is just okay. My husband and I have visited twice now. First was just for a date and the next time way for my husband's birthday. Both times were just okay. When I made the reservations for his birthday I told the maitre d' it was his birthday. They made no attempt to make it feel any bit special. I didn't receive any options on how to make it more special either. I know that we might not look like we will have any "true" opinions of different establishments but I believe service should be straight across the board well for everyone. We enjoy going out for a great dinner for any occasion. It is just something the two of us always enjoy. However, the Ranch has yet to make me feel welcome. The only reason I made reservations for my husband's birthday was because he had idolized the first time we went. I hoped the experience would be better, yet it feel short again. Hopefully will not be returning.

Visited September 2012