“Awesome Stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Dallas, Texas
“Awesome Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My family and I are from Oklahoma but have lived in Texas for the past 5 years. We usually stay with a family member while we are in town but decided to get a hotel room this time and let the kids go swimming. I chose this hotel because it wasn't crowded and doesn't get much traffic which for me means it's probably cleaner and looks less used for a lack of a better word. We checked in late at night but were still welcomed and accommodated with my usual hotel requests which is a high floor, quiet room, and away from the elevator. The beds weren't as comfortable as I would have preferred even with them being sleep system beds. Even after I moved the dial all the way to soft it still seemed too firm for me. Our shower needed minor repairs/caulking around the tiles but other than that everything was nice. We got a restful sleep and were not disturbed once and we stayed on a weekend. Upon check-in I did request a room away from everyone so that may have been why we didn't hear a soul while we were in our room. The pool was nice and warm almost as comfortable as the hot tub. I do wish they offered free hot breakfast like their sister hotel The Hampton. All in all our stay was very pleasant and we will definitely be staying here again next time we are in town.

Paris
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I must say, AGAIN, as not being a fan of Hilton, was very hesitant to book this hotel.
This has it all. Immaculate, friendly staff, great beds, great restaurant, and location location location. We stayed here two nights, and stay in OKC a lot. You are very close to DT OKC.
There is a mall and a Starbucks closeby. There is also a hospital if you had an emergency.
YOU MUST, and I say MUST, if you are using a GPS, to locate this hotel, type in "street" after the NW EXPWY address......if you do not.....esp if coming from I35 or another major artery you will drive an hour out of the way. I did let the hotel know this. Since I was familiar with the area, we still got lost but not near as bad as it could be if you do not know the area. I cannot say enough about this staff. Tip:: for $2.99 you get one of the best continental breakfast. Check on the hours of this though, ev. closes, so from 10-11am you cannot get food. They will let you get free coffee at the breakfast bar if not eating. Quiet, clean rooms.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Other than originally making a reservation at the wrong Garden Inn (my fault in not knowing there were three by the same name in OKC), my experience with Hilton was excellent. I would recommend the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Always love staying in your properties. The service is great. The hotel staff is so courteous. The rooms are clean and very attractive. My family lives near here and that is the reason I chose this particular hotel. I have decided I will be staying there when I travel to Oklahoma City. Thank you for a wonderful visit.

Zurich, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We booked the Hilton for its available suites. Upon arrival we learned that the "suite" didn't have two separate rooms as we need it with two kids under 3. Luckily I walked through the room barefoot so that I disovered that the A/C had leaked and a large puddle of water was soaking the carpet floor. Now, the kids had to go sleep soon and we had to change the room which took a little while.
Breakfast was pretty good and the hotel's location is very convient for staying in NW OKC.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a quick weekend trip to Oklahoma City. We did not want to spend a lot of money on lodging. This hotel was about 3 yrs old and beautifully decorated in a contemporary style. Our room was on the second floor and was nice. We did not have any issues with our room, so that was nice! The staff was friendly and we never passed through the lobby without being spoken to by the staff.
Breakfast was a little unusual in how it was set up. They had a very nice continental breakfast for approx. $3.50 or you could order a hot breakfast for 8.99 and that included everything on the continental breakfast too. The food was delicious and the portions were very large.
The swimming pool was indoors. It was very small, but nice enough. The hot tub was very, very hot. I could not get in it past my knees. I'm sure that there were no germs living in it!
The hotel is a bit further from the downtown area than I had hoped, but that was my fault for not checking into that before we booked. All in all, I give the hotel my highest ranking. Bravo Hilton Garden Inn-Midtown!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple