“One of the best at any price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Owasso, Oklahoma
“One of the best at any price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

First off, DON'T USE GOOGLE MAPS OR WAZE TO GET TO THIS HOTEL. We did, and ended up two miles west of where the hotel actually was. It's on MacArthur, not on Council. Evidently there's been construction around there recently and the map providers haven't picked up on it yet. We ended up calling the hotel and spoke to the lady at the front desk, who was very nice and courteous and helpful. We got a handicapped room (we didn't ask for one but I think we were the first to check in that day) and were very pleased with it. The beds have two sets of pillows, one soft and one firm which is nice because my wife and I both like different pillows. We were in town for a visit with friends and a Thunder game, and it was very conveniently located for both purposes. The breakfast was excellent, and a lot more than you get at a lot of other hotels' free breakfasts. I thought the mattress was fine but my wife (who is a little more sensitive to a bed's comfort, I can sleep just about anywhere) thought it was a little hard. Both of us got good sleep though. Overall, one of the best hotels I've stayed at, not only for the price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
rohitkpatel, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I will contact google maps and waze to make sure they correct the directions to our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our rooms and breakfast. We have recently upgraded our bedding in all of our guest rooms. Thank you again for leaving us this nice review and I will share your feedback with all our staff members. I hope you come back and stay with us in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Kingston, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

We chose this hotel based on the reviews below and were not at all disappointed.

The property is convenient to the I-40 and very easy to get to.

It is clean, well maintained and the staff are welcoming and friendly. The room and bed was a comfortable as any we have stayed at on the trip.

It is not the Ritz, but it is very good value for money and that is not something to be sneezed at nowadays.

The breakfast is typical of free breakfasts: Lots of everything to satisfy most people, but not overly inspired. Not great, but certainly not bad.

We will very likely stay there again on the way back home, particularly as they gave us a coupon for 20% off on the next stay.

We didn't use room service so couldn't rate it

An extra tip: Just on the other side of the I-40 from the hotel are a plethora of restaurants. We lucked into the Texas Roadhouse where we were met with open arms, ate excessively well at an astoundingly good price, a big bag of good peanuts for the road and an invitation back (with a free appetizer thrown in as well).

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ft worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

For the last 2 years I've been staying there twice a week and it is my home away from home they have an excellent staff clean rooms great breakfast that's why I stay or twice a week and I will continue staying there .

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Amarillo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Brand new hotel at a great price. Stayed one night for business. Hotel is super clean and bright. Rooms were spotless and new. Close to will Rogers airport. Lobby was very clean and staff was friendly. Bathroom was new and clean. Comfortable bed. Would stay again with no problem.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ennis tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Got this room for my mom stopping through cause of weather.....good room nice people reasonable rate. Good stop off highway. All rooms inside so good for single woman traveling solo. When called clerk and asked questions very friendly and helpful.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Queens, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

This was the perfect place to come in and relax after a long drive.. It was clean, cozy and just what I needed for some zzzzzzzzzzzz... Didn't stay for breakfast, but I'm sure it was good :-) Thank-you again...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Roswell, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Our family was passing through Oklahoma City and we decided to stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites Airport. The hotel is clean and basic. The front desk attendant was friendly and helpful. The main hall way has some marks on the wall where customers have rubbed suit cases against the wall paper. The rooms are clean, and basic. Bathrooms have lotion and shampoo, but no conditioner. Breakfast was good and it had the usual hotel breakfast fare. Thre is an indoor swiming pool, but no hot tub. My overall impression is that it was a good hotel, but I was not wowed, but definitely not dissatisfied. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport? Share your experiences!