“Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Phoenix, Arizona
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Very friendly front desk female that searched for the best rate she could give this retiree! And just an all around personable person that was very welcoming. The rooms were immaculate! Great food at breakfast too. Didn't look like any "corners" were cut in this facility at all! I don't do much traveling anymore; but I have to get to Kansas from AZ 3 times a year to visit my father in a Kansas healthcare facility. I have chosen the Choice Hotels group for all that travel and any other due to this staff person and the facility.

Room Tip: Rooms on east side were great for watching rain storms! I love them!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Guymon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My stay here was excellent! I got great service while staying there. the food was great,the bed was quite comfortable,plus the price was very reasonable. This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I stayed here for 2 nights with my family and I just highly recommend it.

Room Tip: rooms on south side are quieter
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

i really enjoyed my stay
and i would much rather choose this hotel ove
any other one in the city and
wish there were more hotels like this one
because it is hard to find places
as nice as this to get a good night sleep
and be clean at the same time

Room Tip: all the rooms are good and clean
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is the best hotel I've had near the airport in OKC. I travel here about 3 times per year and would highly recommend it. The rooms were very comfortable and spacious, and the staff was very friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed here for 1 night while returning home from Texas. The room was a good size with modern decor. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was full with every breakfast food you could want. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. There is a shopping center and lots of places to eat nearby. The price was very reasonable. The only problem I had was I was on the first floor and the people over me had a child running in the room until after midnight. (Not the hotel's fault) I also noticed a slight odor in the room - musty smell. I had room deodorizer spray which took care of the problem. All and all I would choose to stay here again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Fritch, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a very nice place to stay. We try to stay here every time we visit the city. Very Clean, convenient for us, close to outlet mall and other places we like to visit. The pool is clean, the breakfast is really good, people are nice, and they have a workout room also. Will stay here on our next trip is possible.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Rocky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Our family stayed here for the first time the other night, and it was great. The decor is nice, it smells good, was clean, everyone was friendly, and the price wasn't unreasonable. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport? Share your experiences!