“When in OKC--you MUST stay at this hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Wichita, Kansas, United States
“When in OKC--you MUST stay at this hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I travel A LOT--and I stay in a lot of hotels, but this is one of my favorites. The staff is helpful, friendly, and just plain nice. They make fresh cookies for the guests every evening. The rooms are quiet--it is right off I-40, with easy off/on access, but far enough off the road that there is no highway noise. The rooms are big and the beds are really comfortable. They have a great pool and exercise room, a business office with two computers--and they just installed another one in a nook in the lobby. The cleaning staff does a wonderful job, cleaning and giving fresh towels even when I stay all week. The breakfast is very good--they even have bananas which many hotels will not stock, along with waffles, fresh eggs, bacon or sausage, several flavors of yogurt (don't you just get sick of strawberry all the time?), pastries, etc. There is a guest laundry on the 1st floor. It is 1/2 mile from WalMart and many restaurants from fast food up, and at the next exit down there are even more great places to eat. One exit in the other direction has a mall, and the airport is 10 minutes away.

I would recommend this Comfort Inn to anybody who wants a safe, comfortable, reasonably priced hotel with a professional, friendly staff and easy access to the Oklahoma City area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Enid, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

We stay here everytime we travel to oklahoma city, the rooms are ALWAYS clean and very roomy, service is quick and friendlyand always meets our needs, breakfast is great and always plenty several options not just your normal muffin and juice. occasionally we bring our kids and they enjoy the indoor swimming pool never to crowded and never too much chlorine. we will always choose this hotel the price is right a quiet enviroment and good location !

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Clinton, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

I am an employee at a choice hotel so on my days off I want to escape. I escape to Oklahoma City, Comfort Inn Airport. I stay at this hotel at least once a month and love it. I have tried other motels in the city and some not so bad and others will never do again. Comfort Inn Airport is the best. You are always welcomed with a smile and friendly people. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The beds well I wish I could take one home. If your just passing through or just need a break away, you cant beat staying here.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

I'm from Dallas, Tx. but my housband is working here for 4 months already, and every month I come to see Him. and when I pick the hotel the first time I was thinking are know how is gonna be. Love the service, everything is very clean the prices are perfect, the room very clean, the bed confortable, LOVE IT

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012 via mobile

We stay at this hotel because they have good breakfast and excellent beds…except this time.
Bed was really bad this trip, don't stay in room # 205.

• Stayed January 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

I travel throughout Oklahoma and Arkansas. This facility is my favorite by far. They are so accomadating and friendly. Where most folks think of a hotel stay as a vacation, we that travel for a living, find it a drugery. Here it is a comfort and relaxing. I have never had any issues with their place and everything is always perfectly clean and orderly. I highly recommend them.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Altoona, Pa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

We are traveling west on I-40 and using the hotel coupons you pick up at welcome centers, etc. on the way. Stopped one night at this Comfort Inn and were very pleased with the newness and cleanliness of the place. Some places get a little seedy after a few years but this hotel was new last summer. One thing we noticed as we travel is that we need a lot of outlets to plug in laptops, charge cell phones, etc. This hotel had the lamps with outlets in them. Little things like that are very helpful and we notice them. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: First floor near the lobby was very handy for the coffee and afternoon cookie station.