We have stayed recently at this hotel...a few months ago, in fact, and really enjoyed it. This time, it was not quite up to par. There was the issue of the stopped up toilet which we didn't discover until being somewhat settled in. We were perfectly ready to wait for a repairman to handle it, but none was to be had, as we were told that the man at the front desk was the only person working. Odd. He also was not able to find a plunger, so we were given the option of taking another room, a nicer one: a suite. We did check out the new room and decided to go with it. it was larger, with a couch, chair, lamp, and coffee table. The regular room is still fairly roomy, even without being a suite.
While moving our things out of the first room, we checked the drawer of the bedside table, and the bottom fell out of it when my husband opened it. (lol). Soooooo...we moved our things to the other room, got settled in there, and noticed in that bathroom, that the toilet paper holder was coming out of the wall, which seemed incredibly thin. The noise from next door from a parent playing with their small kids was a little annoying, but that died down in 15 minutes or so, and besides the sound of kids running up and down the hall for a while, it turned out to be a pretty good evening from that point on. The beds were comfortable, the wifi worked, and it was roomy, with fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, iron and board, and closet. The room was clean, too. Usually, Four Points are actually nicer than rooms at other hotels which are nearby and more expensive. Hopefully, this was a fluke. As I said, we stayed in this same hotel a couple or three months ago, and there were no problems. There seemed to be more staff around, too. This was a weekend, and that wasn't, so maybe that has something to do with it. Tho the problems seem minor, you can't really have a room where the toilet can't be used. ;)
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs Hotel Oklahoma City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs is an upscale hotel located in the Memorial district near Mercy Medical Center, Oklahoma Heart Hospital, and Integris Procure Cancer Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.