“Best Hotel we have stayed in!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs

You added Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs to your Saves list
Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3117 NW 137th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #66 of 146 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Coweta, Oklahoma, United States
“Best Hotel we have stayed in!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and very nice looking. Spacious and beds are comfortable. No bathtub, just a shower but it is large enough to fit two people and has glass wall and door, not a curtain. I was fine with no bathtub because I figured we could just go relax in the hot tub, but when we got down to the pool room the hot tub had been cemented and tiled over. We asked and they have no plans to replace it. That is my only complaint aside from the wifi not working very well in our room. We did not eat there because breakfast costs extra so I can not tell you if the food is good or not. Everything else was Awesome! This hotel has the feel of high end expensive hotel for a very reasonable price. As a matter of fact I paid the same exact price at two other hotels before and those hotels were very disappointing!

Room Tip: Wifi on the third floor did not work very well.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Bentonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We arrived on a Friday afternoon and the hotel was very quiet and got checked in immediately. We were looking for a modern, clean, quiet place to stay and we found it! This is a hotel in a business area, which is good for business travelers during the week and quiet for leisure travelers on the weekend. The King sized bed was comfortable and the room was big. Very new and clean.

Cons: They filled in the hot tub which was disappointing because it was not made clear before we got there. The breakfast was not included and for over $100 that isn't a good thing, and it wasn't top notch so I wouldn't recommend paying for it.

I wouldn't bring kids here, but for business it would be good.

Room Tip: Larger rooms away from the elevator
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel twice now when visiting the area. Rooms are nicely decorated. I've always felt comfortable in my room. I kind of love the little cubbyhole dresser thing. Beds are comfortable, and as a light sleeper it is quiet enough for me to sleep well.

I do have a problem with the bathrooms. The shower is kind of weird... you have to step into it to turn it on and will probably get splashed by cold water if you aren't quick enough. Also, to get hot water out of the sink you have to turn the pressure all the way up, and water gets everywhere.

Breakfast is good. Not the best I've ever had, but certainly not the worst. There is coffee, various juices, milk, cereal, yogurt, pastries, fruit, eggs, biscuits, gravy, and either ham, sausage, or bacon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

New hotel. Great air conditioning. Rooms get dark. Plugs by bed but behind nightstand on wall ( why they can't put one one the nightstand I can't understand.)

Free high speed Internet

Indoor pool. large workout room with a few machines and free weights but mostly empty space.

No safe in room.

I stay again but nothing special

• Stayed September 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I decided to book this hotel based on the reviews. The hotel is located close to many restaurants - so coming after a long drive, I did not have to look around for food. This hotel seems to be fairly new, but there were a few things that made me give only an average rating.
1. The room did not smell good - probably due to the new wood - but it was not pleasant at all.
2. The bathroom had some cleaning towels used by the housekeeping staff left on the counter-top - that was weird and sort of unhygienic!
3. It was also difficult to open and close the shower door.
4. My rate included hot breakfast buffet - but was surprised by the cold food that was available. Only the waffle was hot!
5. Our blanket had crickets. I know it is not harmful - but the property managers should ensure that rooms are free of insects.

This hotel should improve for me to stay again in a similar property.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have no idea why this is a cat 1 hotel, must be location. This hotel is great. We did the points and cash and only spent $25 for a night. It is super clean and seems brand new. I have not one thing to complain about. We stayed with kids but didn't use any of the amenities or anything. The pool looked nice, the gym looked standard, there was a bar where business folk were gathered. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I spent 3 nights in August 2012 at the Four Points Quail Springs in Oklahoma City. The hotel is fairly new and modern. The rooms are clean and the staff was very nice. The first thing I noticed was the incredibly fast internet. It was as fast as at home, even in mid-evening. Something I rarely see in any hotel. The bed was comfortable, the place was quiet and the furnishings were nice. There is free coffee in the lobby every morning, beginning at 5 a.m.

Nearby are many places to eat and shop, including a mall and theater. This place is located in one of the better parts of OKC with many upscale shops and restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: back side (north facing) is a little quieter
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs? Share your experiences!