“fastest internet anywhere in a hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs

You added Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs to your Saves list
Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3117 NW 137th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #49 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“fastest internet anywhere in a hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I spent 3 nights in August 2012 at the Four Points Quail Springs in Oklahoma City. The hotel is fairly new and modern. The rooms are clean and the staff was very nice. The first thing I noticed was the incredibly fast internet. It was as fast as at home, even in mid-evening. Something I rarely see in any hotel. The bed was comfortable, the place was quiet and the furnishings were nice. There is free coffee in the lobby every morning, beginning at 5 a.m.

Nearby are many places to eat and shop, including a mall and theater. This place is located in one of the better parts of OKC with many upscale shops and restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: back side (north facing) is a little quieter
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Rowlett, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This hotel is very new and comfortable. The beds are very comfy and there is a bar in the lobby. The hotel is surrounded by restarurants and shopping - very nice location. The front desk staff were friendly and check in and check out were extremely fast. WiFi was available in the room at no charge. Over all a very nice hotel that I would stay at again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I just completed a one night stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Quail Springs. It's definitely a very nice and well maintained properly, found within a cluster of other brand's mid-range properties; Hilton Garden Inn, Marriott Springhill Suites & a Holiday Inn. It's hard to believe this modern & relatively well kept place is an award category 1 in the SPG program (I didn't know such Category 1 hotels actually existed).

The hotel has four floors. The ground floor has a dining and bar room, plus meeting rooms, a nicely sized pool and a big exercise room that has only a few pieces of equipment In the gym you'll find a water dispenser, towels, and individually wrapped ear-buds to use with the cable TV monitors on top of each piece of equipment (in case you didn't bring your own headphones). Near the front desk are two business center type computers (one of which appeared to working properly and the other wasn't connecting to the 'net). Printed out boarding passes will end up in a printer behind the front desk.

The room I was given, on the top (4th) floor, was similarly nicely sized. The king bed's white comforter and four pillows were completely cozy and I very much appreciated that I could turn on the AC / heating unit's fan and leave it on all night, generating some circulation and some white noise for me to fall asleep to.

On the desk you'll find a plate with three power outlets, a phone and an ethernet port (didn't try them out to see if they worked) and a USB charging port (which definitely did *not* work with either my classic iPod or modern iPhone). The big flat screen TV had component, USB and S-Video inputs (hooray for being able to watch Netflix videos, if you remember to have brought along a DVD or trust the hotel's free WiFi connection to deliver the goods).

In a cabinet in the entranceway you'll find an iron, a microwave and a fridge. I didn't find a room safe in my room (not sure if they exist in the hotels). I was glad for the complimentary bottles of water though!

The one time I stepped into the hotel's restaurant (known as "The Edge") was for breakfast in the morning. Breakfast is served from 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. and dinner from 5 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (bar stays open until "whenever). Continental (cold item) breakfast is $3.50 per person while "hot buffet breakfast" (eggs, biscuits, gravy, potatoes, ham, etc.) is $7 per person if paying ala carte (hopefully listing the price here will help you figure out if including breakfast in the room rate is worth it). My only complaint about the breakfast spread was that the only napkins to be found were teeny tiny drink ones and not full size dining napkins, but hopefully this was just an oversight on the servers' part. The server was very friendly though, bringing out Tabasco sauce when I asked for it and even a Diet Coke from the bar (she insisted it didn't taste right but to me it was fine; diet chemicals always taste a little wacky).

One thing I didn't like about my room were that while all of the lights in the hotel were florescent, most of the lights were of the pseudo-incandescent variety (a warmer color) but the lightbulb in my room's entry way a jarring cold blue. There were also scuff marks on the bathroom wall in my room and down in the gym.

But aside from those slight wear and tear issues, I was glad I got to stay here for a night and felt it was worth the $152 (all in, plus taxes; my rate included breakfast) that my company paid. And of course if you can get the room for less than $150 per night, that's even better.

Hopefully this information helps you out. And if you did find useful information in my review, please let me know by clicking the "Helpful" link down below. Have a great stay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
St Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I just finished a quick one night stay at this hotel and was very impressed.

First, let me explain as to how I rate hotels. By far, the three most important things to me are (in the order of importance) Cleanliness, Comfort and Quietness. If they get those three right then the hotel starts with a 4 (out of 5) star rating. Anything else such as restaurants, pools, exercise rooms, courtesy of staff that is less than or better than average for similar hotels will then cause the rating to go up or down. That being said, they easily start with 4 stars as the lobby, elevators, hallways and the room were all very, very clean. The bedding was extremely comfortable and the room was nice and quiet.

I have stayed in about a dozen different Sheraton Four Point hotels and this is the first one that looked to be built as a Four Point from the beginning. It’s a modular design with a free standing closet and separate enclosure housing the fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The dresser and desk are combined in one unit with the dresser having pull out bins rather than the normal drawers. The flat screen (I think about 32”) TV is mounted high in its own unit with extra storage shelves. I especially like the bathroom. It was very bright with high quality fixtures (branded as Four Point) and a very large, glass enclosed shower (about 60” x 30”). The whole concept looked similar to the Sheraton Aloft hotels though I like this better as it seemed to be nicer and of overall higher quality than what I experienced at Aloft.

As to my rating system, I could not find anything to the negative to lower their rating but to the positive, the kind and professional attitude of all encounters I had with the staff, the safety of the area (about as good as it gets in OKC) the quality and reasonable price of breakfast ($3.99 for continental , $6.99 for full hot to order) and overall feel of cleanliness and quality allows me to add the extra star and give them a full five star rating.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Grand Prairie, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

We stayed over the weekend (05/18 - 05/19) and the hotel itself is nice. The lobby and rooms are well appointed and the beds were comfortable.

Our complaint is with the room service. The first morning, the meal was delivered more than 30 minutes later than we were told at the time of our call. Once the food arrived, a side item was forgotten on my meal (and never delivered) as well as syrup for my son's waffle (which was brought later). We were told that everyone ordered at the same time and the kitchen was behind. That evening, to avoid the same problem, we put our order on the door knob and requested it be delivered from 8:45 - 9:00. At 9:45 we called down to find out where the meal was and let them know they were not meeting our expectations. The meal was delivered about an hour after requested, thankfully, it was comped.

The food was good enough, it just seems that the kitchen still is struggling to find its groove.

Almost forgot! I took my son to the pool for a few minutes before checking out. There is tile surrounding the pool that is DANGEROUSLY slippery when wet. My son was slipping all over the place and he was walking, not running. Take some pool shoes, or be seriously careful. The pool is indoor, which will come in handy in the brutal Oklahoma winters.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Davis, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

We stayed at the Hotel when the normal Hotekl we use when in town was booked full. We loved the Hotel and the desk people were great. I dont know what the story was on the directions the one lady claimed she got, because Dalton was also the person that helped us find the hotel and being from a tiny small town with 2500 people and we had no issues at all finding the hotel. Maybe some folks should buy a GPS or use a road map if they cant follow directions. The rooms were nicely decorated, the breakfast was decent and the area was a nice change from the downtown area also.

Room Tip: We had a basic room that faced the south side which gave a view of the downtown lights at night
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Huntington Beach, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

We made the reservation through Expedia.com so I was happy with the rate. We probably should have stayed in downtown OKC but I didn't want to pay $200+ for a comparable hotel downtown. Four Points is about 20-25 minutes away from downtown OKC. OKC traffic isn't too bad especially for somebody used to SoCal traffic.

Easy and free parking which is always a plus.

Check-in was efficient but not necessarily friendly. Pet peeve - when a customer hands you their ID card and credit card, not attempting to reach out and take it and not making eye contact with the customer.

Room was clean and modern. No tub as somebody else mentioned but I'm not one to take a bath in a hotel either. Shower was spacious, clean, and good water pressure. A few more bath towels would have been appreciated but not the end of the world. Toiletries offered were good quality.

It was our only day to sleep in so I wish the room could have been darker in the morning. Roller shade and secondary roller shade were pulled completely down. Drapes cannot close all the way. Did hear some muffled Interstate noise as our room faced the interstate but the hotel is off the interstate, off a frontage road.

WI-FI in the room was slow and kept disconnecting. Free WI-FI is great when it works, when it doesn't it's annoying.

Used the business center downstairs, which is two computers in the open near the front desk, to print out boarding passes. Items print out behind the front desk so the front desk staff has to get the items for you.

Room Tip: Ask for room not facing interstate although noise is not noticeable.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs? Share your experiences!