I spent 3 nights in August 2012 at the Four Points Quail Springs in Oklahoma City. The hotel is fairly new and modern. The rooms are clean and the staff was very nice. The first thing I noticed was the incredibly fast internet. It was as fast as at home, even in mid-evening. Something I rarely see in any hotel. The bed was comfortable, the place was quiet and the furnishings were nice. There is free coffee in the lobby every morning, beginning at 5 a.m.
Nearby are many places to eat and shop, including a mall and theater. This place is located in one of the better parts of OKC with many upscale shops and restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs is an upscale hotel located in the Memorial district near Mercy Medical Center, Oklahoma Heart Hospital, and Integris Procure Cancer Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
- Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs Hotel Oklahoma City