“Loved it - great clean safe choice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5700 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73132   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #59 of 146 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Accrington, United Kingdom
“Loved it - great clean safe choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night at the end of march on a trip to Remington Park from Dallas, loved the hotel and got a great price on priceline $99 per room. Check in was a bit longer than usual as they needed ID from everyone but this helped me feel safe and secure. Also they need to see the credit card you booked with even if you have paid on line. The hotel lobby and main areas are very new and colourful. Everywhere was cleaned. The staff were super helpful when i locked my self out of the room. They gave us 2 rooms next to each other which was helpful, they were at the front of the hotel which is about 100 metres from the road and we had no trouble sleeping. Everything worked great in the room, there was flat screen tv with cable, hairdryer. I couldnt work the coffee maker which was in the bathroom ? (unusual) but this may be due to me being english! I am very picked and the hotel was super CLEAN and felt very safe. Breakfast was very busy and it was hard to get a table at 9am on a saturday morning, there were lots of different items, drinks juices, breads, waffles, breakfast biscuits, cereals, yoghurt, breakfast bars - the only gripe for me was that there were only peach yoghurts - about 20 in the the fridge but all peach and i hate peach but love yoghurt! The pool area looked clean and modern but we didnt have time to use it. The park was very well lit and safe. This is a more upper class hotel better suited for couples, older people as its quiet and safe.

We had 2 queen beds which were the BEST ive ever slept in!

Room Tip: we had rooms 406 404 which were at the front of the hotel but big, clean and quiet.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

I think that this property was very nice at one time and could be once again with a little TLC. The hotel just didn't feel "clean" to me and maybe some lessons in hospitality/guest relations are also in order. If these relatively "small" issues continue to build, there will definitely be a loss of business.

The issues for me include:

The walls of our room had scuff marks on them and were in need of painting;
The bedskirt needed cleaned;
The bathroom floors, especially around the edges, need a good cleaning;
The vase on the bathroom vanity was chipped (it makes for a tacky look and I would have rather had no vase)
The towels in our bathroom -- one had fresh make up on it -- not mine; I reported this to the front desk and asked for completely new towels which were brought up quickly.
There were never any towels at the pool area;
When I went to check out at approx 9:00 a.m., I waited at the front desk for 9 minutes while the front desk clerk was in the backroom having a conversation with another person --- I had to knock on the door for assistance. Unprofessional, especially during a peak check out time. I had called down to ask about an express checkout and was told it would probably be okay to not formally checkout. Probably is not a good answer. Its yes or no.

I think that the rooms are nice sized. The water pressure in the shower is good - plenty of hot water. I really like having a microwave & refrigerator in the room. The fitness center is open 24 hours. The breakfast area is large and there were plenty of options including biscuits, gravy, sausage patties, sliced cheese, english muffins, waffles, microwave breakfast sandwiches, bananas, apples, cereal, cereal bars, yogurt, oatmeal, juice, etc -- a lot of options)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

We have stayed here numerous times, but this time it is obvious the management has greatly deteriorated. Our room placement was close to the elevator although I have had reaervations for quite some time which should have assured me of a desirable location. It was very noisy throughout the night, but the most annoying noise was early in the morning from the housekeepers literally shouting in the hallway, slamming doors, and chatting extremely loudly. On the Sunday morning of the time change, they broke down the breakfast bar WHILE people were standing there trying to get something to eat.....even to emptying the fridge of all the simple get and gos and turning off the juice machine. It wasn't much of a breakfast at best, but on the morning most people would probably not realize the time, leave it an extra few minutes while people are standing right there trying unsuccessfully to serve themselves!!!
The desk phone in our room didn't work and the bathroom shower is in need of repairs. There are a LOT of hotels in this town. I will be looking for a new one for future trips. Poor guest relations are inexcusable at these prices.

• Stayed March 2012
Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Hotel is very new, in terrific condition. We had some issues with noisy neighbors across the hall over the weekend, but the manager rectified the situation on Monday morning with excellent customer service.

Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

My wife and I recently ended a nine-day stay at this hotel. To say that we were pleased would be an understatement. Although this particular Marriott brand is not designed for an extended stay this hotel staff made our nine days an absolutely superb experience.. From the GM down through the housekeepers this entire staff was responsive to our every need.
Located in an excellent location directly across an expressway from a wonderful city park this particular Fairfield operates on more of a full Marriott level due to the excellence of its staff.
Make this your hotel of choice anytime you are in Oklahoma City.

Room Tip: This is a five story facility and we prefer the particular quietness of the upper floors.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I stayed at this Fairfield Inn recently and overall had a very nice stay. The room had a slight mildewy smell, but I had driven 1,000 miles that day and was too tired to move to another room and the hotel seemed pretty full. I think it was probably a matter of standing water somewhere in the room (possibly in the air conditioning unit.) Fortunately, housekeeping had left a bottle of cleaning solution in the room, so I merely sprayed it around the room and the mild smell of mildew was remedied. Overall, the room was quite clean, well lit and comfortable. The bed was extremely comfortable and I fell asleep deeply and quickly, waking well rested the next morning. The front desk staff upon check in and check out were very friendly, courteous and helpful. Had I mentioned the mildew smell I'm certain they would have moved me or taken care of the problem quickly. Since I was too tired to be moved and the problem was solved with cleaning solution (left behind by the housekeeping staff) I have no complaints. It was just a mild and I'm sure random occurence. Probably condensation buildup from the in room air conditioner being turned off after a guest checked out. When I entered the room the a/c was not on, but quickly cooled off the room on a 107 degree day outside. Lots of dining choices in the area. Being tired, I chose to get take out from the Red Lobster just down the street and eat in my room. Also found a Starbucks about a block away too. Very nice breakfast buffet. I would recommend this hotel and when in the area I would surely stay here again.

Room Tip: Lots of teens in the hotel the weekend I was there. Fortunately, I had a nice corner room next to th...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

We stayed here while visiting family in OKC. Great rooms...good price...good location.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres

Address: 5700 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73132
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Ranked #59 of 146 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn And Suites Oklahoma City Nw Expressway/Warr Acres
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Nw Expressway/Warr Acres Hotel

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.