“Love their truck” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Love their truck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

It stops in front of our building downtown and emails start going out that it is downstairs. Delicious and satisfying. Selection is good and fun to just mix it up.

Visited January 2013

oklahoma city
“Order the 5th!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

What a great place for a casual lunch. When you go, be sure to order the 5th. The catch - you don't know what it is until you try it. It's a play off the 5th admendment.
I always order the 5th and haven't been dissappointed yet. Of course, I've been lucky - I've heard there have been some things that I'm not ready to try, such as tripe. But, 99% of the time, it's great.
My kids got a black bean burrito and split it - just the right amount of food for them, but boy was it messy.
The fish tacos are great (the Okie Baja) but I've not really had a bad taco. I do wish that they would add crawfish tacos to the menu.

The one thing that totally grossed me out - they store the highchairs in the women's restroom!!! Perhaps they were moving things around that day and it's not a usual thing. But, I would certainly not want my little one to eat out of something that is stored in the bathroom, especially when there is no lid on the toilet bowl. I mean, that water can splash out when you flush. If BTT is reading this, perhaps they will find a new place to store the high chairs.

Overall - I LOVE this place and would highly recommend it to others.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've only had their breakfast menu, but I must say, the food is outstanding!! I've had the tacos and the burritos, and you can't go wrong with either. The stuff you can put on them is endless. Great stuff!

Visited December 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Innovative food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

It is an interesting place, not high end, not too classy, more like a place you can go to at any time. Its comfortable, you feel relaxed. There is a lot of good food. I recommend the avocado taco (I do not remember the name), but I am scared of trying their weirder things on the menu... many things I am scared of eating in my soft shell taco. It's a good experience to have.

Visited August 2012
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Actually had the tacos from the traveling truck...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Always a nice treat, especially when it is close by (traveling truck, follow of Twitter). Always a line, but i think it is worth it. I always get the Rancher (Slow braised brisket), the Borracho Chicken & the Beef al Carbon (flank steak). Always consistent. Great variety of salsa's.

• Visited September 2012