“Satisfied” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore to your Saves list
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8217 I-35 South Service Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73149   |
Ranked #67 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have stayed at hotels ranging from $35 to $800 a night. Nothing irritates me more than people that stay at a $40 to $60 a night hotel and then give it an average or bad rating because they're expecting service and accommodations from the $400 a night hotel. If you're going to stay at a hotel that charges $40 to $60 a night, then you need to lower your expectations and rate the hotel based on what it is: a low cost hotel.

In this case, I was really very surprised at how nice this hotel was and how good the free breakfast was for the very little money I paid to stay here. This hotel could very easily charge $100 to $130 a night for what they're giving you.

The rooms are painted very nicely with nice accent walls, very nice beds and headboards, nice carpeting, good quality building materials all around, including the bathrooms. The outside of the building is quite discreet and so you are pleasantly surprised when you walk into the room and see what you're getting for the low cost paid.

My room was facing the freeway but it was very quiet and I slept soundly except for some jerk that loudly revved up a motorcycle at 3am and sped off.

The front desk staff were the nicest, most pleasant people you could ask for, and they even have luggage carts available to easily haul all your heavy luggage in one trip.

Breakfast was limited but was perfectly acceptable for a free breakfast, and they had plenty of available and comfortable seating. The breakfast satisfied my family before we got back on the road to our next destination.

My only complaint was the fact the rooms come with a large advertisement that you can order a pizza to your room, but the number is constantly busy and the delivery time was quoted as 45 minutes to a aan HOUR AND A HALF ! For pizza ???? I politely turned them down and cancelled my order after getting they guy to admit the delivery time was going to be very lengthy.

Otherwise, my stay here was pleasant, restful, comfortable, clean and with excellent service. I feel the hotel is a tremendous value for the money charged. I would definitely return here again in the future if I am in the area. Great value for the money.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
daysinn24913, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
It is always great to get a good review from our guests, but when we get one that really lets us know that we are doing the job and doing it well is extra special. Our staff work very hard to ensure that each guest has the very best experience when staying at our hotel, and it is great when that is evident to our customers. Thank you again for your honest and information filled review.

Been to Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore

Address: 8217 I-35 South Service Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73149
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
#6 Best Value Hotel in Oklahoma City
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore Hotel Oklahoma City

If you own or manage Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.