“Recently Upgraded” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #67 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Dallas, Texas
“Recently Upgraded”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

It's the first time for me to be in Days Inn that has been just upgraded. Its very clean and the staff were very nice.

Room Tip: This hotel is located on I-35 service road so make sure to book rooms in the back side of the hotel...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

This place may look old and outdated from the outside but the rooms were a pleasant surprise. Our room was very comfortable and clean. Good beds, nice TV and a refrigerator. We stayed two nights in October 2011 when Oklahoma City experienced numerous small earthquakes. It was my first earthquake making it an unforgettable experience. The hotel offers a minimal hot breakfast in the lobby. Staff was courteous. I would stay there again. The only negative thing I have to offer is the lack of an elevator. If they had one, I couldn't find it. We had to carry luggage up to the 3rd floor.

Room Tip: This hotel is right on the interstate so try to get a room in the back.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

We stayed here for one night while on a 2-week road trip. The hotel was fine; the room was nice, and included a fridge. The sheets were clean, as was the room. I'm not sure if this is in a very good area, though. There are over 16 hotels in Oklahoma City that had reports of bed bugs, so I booked this hotel knowing that there was 0 reports for bedbugs. I also wanted a place that was not in the heart of Oklahoma City, but that was easy to get on and off I-35.

There aren't many restaurants close by. There is a gas station/convenience store a few blocks ago. Pickles Restaurant is 1-2 miles away, and is good yet inexpensive; they serve beer only, no other drinks.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Pittsburg, Kansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I booked this hotel because of the high ratings it received on Priceline. The room wasn't TERRIBLE, the beds were clean and comfortable. But we saw and killed three roaches that we saw coming out from under the TV, there was an ant crawling on the TV, and there was a cigarette burn through the blanket. Since it is on the I-35 Service Road, and you can't type that address into the Garmin, it was really hard to find. The staff were very nice and the breakfast was okay. Overall, I was disappointed with my stay due to the roaches. I paid too much to have bugs in my room.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
mason
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was a great place for the $$
Staff was friendly....breakfast in the morning was about average...
will stay at again

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Liberal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

This is one of the best hotel stays I have had. Especially for the cost! We really didn't have the money to go out of town right after Christmas but when we found a room so affordable, we decided to go for it. We were SO pleasantly surprised at the quality, size etc. of our room. It was a large room with a King sized bed. There were two chairs, a desk, a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and hair dryer. We stayed on the top floor and it was VERY quiet, it seemed as though we were the only guests. The room was clean, bathroom was clean and our bed was very comfortable! I dealt with three different staff and they were all A+++ Staff!! Very polite and helpful! I would give this hotel 5 stars!!

Room Tip: Try to stay on the back side to have less traffic noise :)
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

On my last trip, I stayed at two Days Inns. This, I would say, would have to be the weaker. For one, staff was not as friendly. Professional, yes, but not as warm as the other place. For another, the types of people I saw were a bit more "quesitonable" in that I just wasn't sure if they'd make really good neighbors. Perhaps it was because a lot of them smoked, and so the rooms all wreaked of smoke inside. The carpet was also a bit soiled, and the room was just a tad bit more dingy looking. Perhaps the only real salient strong point this hotel had over the other one would be its breakfast. While all Days Inns boast a standard continental breakfast, this one went a bit further in offering two hot dishes: eggs and sausage. Nothing fancy but still, the upgrade from just bagels, bread, and danishes is definitely a big plus. The location was also suitable for me, being that I wanted to be closer to Norman but not actually in Norman since hotel rooms are so expensive there. So overall, good, but not great.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore? Share your experiences!