“Convenient location with accommodating staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4410 SW 19th St, SW 19th Street & Meridian Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73108   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #10 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Austin, Texas
“Convenient location with accommodating staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Great location and I found the staff to be very considerate and thoughtful. In particular, Anita, who drove me to my meetings and then later to the airport. She was one of the most pleasant people I've encountered in my travels for work.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Shonna K, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. It is our goal to provide our guests with outstanding service and accommodations. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel; and I am so glad that our staff, especially Anita, took care of you and made you feel at home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! In the meantime, do take care and, please, let us know what we can be doing for you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I thought I would write you a quick review to let everyone know about the outstanding level of service my family received while staying at your Doubletree Hotel on SW 19th street in Oklahoma City recently. My Sister passed away and I had to book six rooms at your facility to accommodate family. Unfortunately, I booked the rooms through Hotels.com and not directly. There were multiple arrival and departure times, different names on the rooms, and all were to be billed to my credit card. Needless to say, Hotels.com totally messed up the arrangements, and I ended up calling them seven times to get them straightened out. My guest showed up at the hotel and their rooms were not ready because they had been incorrectly reserved by Hotels.com. I am so glad "Heather" was there to help. She was outstanding! She gave me guidance on how to get things sorted out with Hotels.com and took care of my family while they waited for things to be resolved. She has such an wonderful attitude and was able to put us at ease knowing she was doing everything she could to help. Not only did she help with checking in/out, but she was friendly and accommodating with she was working the bar and always had something nice to say while she was working the breakfast buffet in the morning....the woman is a workhorse!!!

At any rate, I just wanted to let everyone know about Heather and her outstanding customer service. Everyone in my family noticed and made comment about what a great person she is. I really appreciated her personality and willingness to help complete stranger too.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Shonna K, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. It is our goal to provide our guests with outstanding service and accommodations. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel; and I am so glad that our staff, especially Heather, took care of you and made you feel at home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! In the meantime, do take care and, please, let us know what we can be doing for you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

It's hard to believe this room was only $120. It seems to be brand new. The room was very nice and comfortable. The bed was clean as well as the bathroom. The pool water was pretty cold but the hot tub worked good. I could hear people in the room next door talking at 4am but that isn't the hotel's fault.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. It is our goal to provide our guests with outstanding service and accommodations. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! In the meantime, do take care and, please, let us know what we can be doing for you.
Pampa, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The front desk staff was very helpful. The rooms were very nice and clean, loved the bed I had nice clean crisp white sheets and was very comfortable. The staff helped take pictures for me, and I will return!

Room Tip: Book this hotel and you won't regret it!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Red Rock, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We would definitely stay here again. Very nice rooms and very helpful and friendly staff. The location was excellent. Close to airport and plenty of place to chose from to eat. Pool was very nice and the food is very good.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

McKinney, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here on a recent business trip to OKC. I had seen this hotel on my previous trip so I thought I would give it a try. The front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. I got one of the famous warm cookies to take to my room. The room itself was very clean, spacious, and comfortable. The amenities were great and there were plenty of AC outlets for my electronics. The wifi worked great.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Shonna K, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Fayetteville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Convenient location, great staff, amazing cookies, nice, clean room.

We stayed in OKC for a concept and didn't want to pay a ridiculous price to stay downtown.

The staff makes this hotel. The rooms are nice and spacious, but there is hardly any room to walk around the bed.

The bed was moderately comfortable.

Good value overall.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport? Share your experiences!