“Overall service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4410 SW 19th St, SW 19th Street & Meridian Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73108   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #11 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Overall service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This was my first time staying at this hotel in Oklahoma City. I was very impressed with the service and hospitality displayed by Charles and Shanna at the front desk. The workout room was very clean and spacious. My guest room was clean and the food was good. I will definitely stay at this hotel on my next visit to Oklahona City.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Shonna K, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. It is our goal to provide our guests with outstanding service and accommodations. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel; and I am so glad that our staff, especially Charles and I, took care of you and made you feel at home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! In the meantime, do take care and, please, let us know what we can be doing for you.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I travel weekly and thought I better let others know what a great place this is to stay. Room was great, fitness room great, and Henry, Anita, Francis and the rest of the staff made my stay that much better. I would recommend this property to anyone. Steve T

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. It is our goal to provide our guests with outstanding service and accommodations. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel; and I am so glad that our staff, especially Francis, Henry and Ms. Anita, took care of you and made you feel at home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! In the meantime, do take care and, please, let us know what we can be doing for you.
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I booked a room at this hotel for my aunt and me so we would be close to the airport. I arrived at approximately 5:00 pm on Sunday and checked into the room. The front desk clerk was extremely nice and was very helpful in booking a taxi for us to arrive the next morning. I took the elevator up to the 3rd floor and maneuvered my way around the cleaning carts to get to my room. I was very pleased with the room because it was well cleaned and spacious, updated and modern. I was in the room about a half an hour and during that time I listened to the cleaning crew yell back and forth to each other while they were cleaning. I was a little surprised because they were yelling, “communicating” at each other from one end of the hall to the other. I have never encountered this at a hotel before so maybe it is something they do all the time. I usually check-in a little later so it may be normal. Anyhow, after all the noise was gone, the hotel was perfect and I was able to get the rest I needed for my very early trip out. I have another stay booked there in a few weeks, so time will tell if I re-book again. I would have given this hotel a perfect rating if it were not for the yelling.

Room Tip: Noise level was high while the cleaning crews were there. Quiet after they left.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. It is our goal to provide our guests with outstanding service and accommodations. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! In the meantime, do take care and, please, let us know what we can be doing for you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Everything was wonderful! We stayed in an executive suite with two separate bedrooms and sitting/office. We were there to catch a flight to a Western Caribbean cruise. We were located perfectly, driven to the airport and allowed to park our car there. Just wonderful!

nashville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Overall satisfied with quality of hotel and amenities. Rooms were clean and updated, much more than other DoubleTree's I've been to. BUT they do not include coffee with breakfast. It's $2. For a $170 night, that is ridiculous.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. It is our goal to provide our guests with outstanding service and accommodations. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel; and I am so glad that our staff, especially Patrick and Debbie, took care of you and made you feel at home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! In the meantime, do take care and, please, let us know what we can be doing for you.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The rooms were wonderfully Clean, contemporary and updated, beds were heavenly. Breakfast was delicious and served in our room hot and on time! Best part of hotel was staff, LOVED Patrick and Debbie. They were so helpful from movie recommendations to shopping excursions! They treated us like royalty! This was a great buy and was pleasantly surprised with overall experience. I usually stay at a more costly location downtown, will always be booking here in the future!

Room Tip: away from elevators
Garden City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I stayed a night for a medical appointment and was treated exceptional and will stay here every time there is a DoubleTree where we travel. This hotel was a change in name but the service was even better then the last time we stayed and it made the experience even better. Patrick did an amazing job, he went above and above and made this stay even better with him making it a 'home' feeling.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. It is our goal to provide our guests with outstanding service and accommodations. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel; and I am so glad that our staff, especially Patrick, took care of you and made you feel at home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! In the meantime, do take care and, please, let us know what we can be doing for you.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport? Share your experiences!