“Mom's Day Weekend for OU” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4410 SW 19th St, SW 19th Street & Meridian Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73108   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #19 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Mom's Day Weekend for OU”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The rooms were wonderfully Clean, contemporary and updated, beds were heavenly. Breakfast was delicious and served in our room hot and on time! Best part of hotel was staff, LOVED Patrick and Debbie. They were so helpful from movie recommendations to shopping excursions! They treated us like royalty! This was a great buy and was pleasantly surprised with overall experience. I usually stay at a more costly location downtown, will always be booking here in the future!

Room Tip: away from elevators
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Garden City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My husband and I stayed a night for a medical appointment and was treated exceptional and will stay here every time there is a DoubleTree where we travel. This hotel was a change in name but the service was even better then the last time we stayed and it made the experience even better. Patrick did an amazing job, he went above and above and made this stay even better with him making it a 'home' feeling.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The weather gods conspired against me and my late afternoon flight from Oklahoma City was cancelled and no other same day travel options were available. In talking with the personnel at the airport, they recommended this hotel....and they were spot on. Convenient to the airport, very clean, decent amenities for mid tier hotel, and very helpful and accomodating staff. This represents a good value for the money option if one has to stay near the OKC airport. Book it!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Shonna K, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. It is our goal to provide our guests with outstanding service and accommodations. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! In the meantime, do take care and, please, let us know what we can be doing for you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

Nice rooms. Decent food. Staff has to fix another Priceline fiasco and were very professional and courteous.

Beds were very comfortable and the rooms were well appointed and clean. Plenty of water pressure. Internet was fast.

Close to the airport and only a few minutes from downtown. Plenty of great dining close by.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Shonna K, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

You have my future business. The staff here are very friendly including the shuttle driver who picked us up at the airport, the registration desk woman who checked us in, the restaurant staff, and the shuttle driver (Anita) who took us to our meeting the next day.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate your feedback. It is our goal to provide our guests with outstanding service and accommodations. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel; and I am so glad that our staff, especially Anita took care of you and made you feel at home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! In the meantime, do take care and, please, let us know what we can be doing for you.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is excellent. It is located about two miles from the Oklahoma City World Airport. My room was very attractive and clean. It was a suite arrangement with a refrigerator and microwave. The public areas are also attractive and the whole hotel is very well maintained. I actually thought it was new, but has been there for a couple years.

However, the staff is what made my stay a cut above other hotels. All were very pleasant and offered the highest level of professional service. While I was having breakfast the Sale person came around and said good morning and asked how everything with my stay was. The young woman at the front desk was very friendly and welcoming. I had a problem with the phone by the bed not working and when I was checking out, I told her about it, just so they would know and it could be fixed prior to the next guest. She offered some bonus points to me, which was not necessary. What she did next is what really impressed me, while I was sitting in the airport; she emailed me, thanked me for staying at the hotel and said she had put in the request for the bonus HH points. That was something that doesn’t happen often.

I would highly recommend this hotel and I WILL be a return guest!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very nice hotel for how close it is to the airport and the price. Rooms are very spacious and beds are comfortable. The hotel overall was very quiet. Staff was friendly as well. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport? Share your experiences!