“A nice stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cambria Suites Oklahoma City

You added Cambria Suites Oklahoma City to your Saves list
Cambria Suites Oklahoma City
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4410 SW 19th St, SW 19th Street & Meridian Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73108   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
okc,ok
“A nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I stayed here with my family, the staff was wonderful and supportive. The only turn off was the breakfast for 9.50, I thought it would be complimentary, But the rooms are large and clean. I had booked a month in advance at first I was checked into a room with just one queen instead of two in a suite. The staff fixed it immediately, I really enjoyed will do again, stopped at the IHOP for breakfast so it worked out. Three words come to mind about this hotel, clean, customer , and great amenities!!!

Room Tip: Get a suite, 3rd floor was great,
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Cambria_OKC_GM, General Manager at Cambria Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Thank you Joyel and we'll see you back next time you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Leawood, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very nice hotel. Modern furnishings, clean, lots of light, Delicious breakfast buffet. Great staff. Anita (the van driver) was especially helpful with directions on how to take the bus downtown instead of a taxi which saved us a lot of money.
Only complaint was the room they gave us already had somebody staying in it! They fixed the problem very quickly and we had a great king size suite that had lots of room.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Cambria_OKC_GM, General Manager at Cambria Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Anita loved to see the comments you posted and we all welcome you back next time travel brings you to Oklahoma City.
Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is a really great hotel, with lots of style. This is not your usual "cookie cutter" type of chain hotel, something you notice immediately upon entering the lobby area. For us this hotel was a little out of the way but it was definitely worth the few extra minutes it took to get here. The rooms were clean and very modern, the bed was comfortable and the service very good. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the kind comments. We hope to see you back. Please let me know when you come back to town.
Laguna Niguel, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Located right off of Meridian this hotel is fairly new and has nice artwork within the rooms. Rooms were true suites. Has a nice pool and fitness center. However I was not impressed with their hotel. It gives the feeling of walking into a hotel that somehow missed what it was trying to accomplish. Call it bad vibes or poor feng shui planning but I felt it as I walked through the door to this hotel. There is an expensive car in the middle of the 1st floor totally enclosed in glass walls which takes over half of what would be the dining area?!? Wow... talk about unnecessary opulence! Once off the elevator you have to walk around in a corridor maze to get to the rooms on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th floors. I had a small problem with the bed in my room. It was almost short sheeted because when I tried to bring the covers up to my neck the sheet wouldn't reach. I can echo Happy K's evaluation of this hotel. They were truly understaffed, no food was included in the price of the room, I was not recognized as a choice member when I checked in, and it was close to being the most expensive of the mid-range hotels in this area. For the price paid the customer should get a free 3-egg omelet breakfast from their chef or give out a grab-N-Go breakfast for free - don't charge the customer to grab a couple of breakfast bars and a water!!! Overall this is not a good value if you are a single business person. Choose the Wingate across the street or the Fairfield Inn about 3 blocks away from this hotel. These two hotels include all amenities that this hotel dismisses as non-essential, are fairly up-up-to-date, and will save you from $50 to $70 per night. I would not stay there again. Don't get me wrong - I love choice hotels but I will stay away from this brand of choice hotels in the future. Too many other hotels really represent a value for my money.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for posting some feedback about your visit and for staying with us.

In Oklahoma City most hotels have a breakfast area - our hotel has a full service restaurant and our food is prepared daily by our culinary team. While some of our peers give away microwaved food and bagels on paper plates, we provide a true experiance.

Our restaurant also has a full service bar and provides room service: and while not all of these items are critical to all, we hope that you will come back and choose to stay with us again.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I just spent one night here while in town for a meeting, but I really liked it. The staff were all friendly and helpful, and I thought that the room layout and furnishings were much more interesting than your average hotel in this price range. The fitness center is good too.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us. We are an all suite hotel, which makes your home away from home that much more enjoyable. We thank you for being with us and for posting some comments regarding your stay.
Weatherford, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night with husband and two small kids before flying out of town. Great location near the airport, a little overpriced but my kids really enjoyed the indoor pool that was open until midnight :) There is also a fitness area that looked nice but we didn't use it. Overall had a good experience.

• Stayed May 2012
Thank you for staying with us recently and for posting some comments about your stay. One of my favorite things about this hotel is the indoor pool. I hope you had a safe journey home.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Poor service, no maid service for days, no free coffee,no free breakfast, choice members and government rate guests do not feel valued. Elevator broken for a week.fire alarm at 2 am for 30 minutes. Food is terrible. Understaffed. Employees freely share dissatisfaction with job and new management. Stay anywhere else and you will be happier.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Cambria_OKC_GM, General Manager at Cambria Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thank you for staying with us recently Happy K. We read your comments and feedback today and we all talked about your stay and how we can improve our service. Please feel free to reach out to me personally via email at gm.ok168@choicehotels.com to provide any additional feedback.

Been to Cambria Suites Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!