“What a great place - great people” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cambria Suites Oklahoma City

Save Saved
You added Cambria Suites Oklahoma City to your Saves list
Cambria Suites Oklahoma City
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4410 SW 19th St, SW 19th Street & Meridian Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73108   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 141 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Texas
“What a great place - great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

You really need to stay here! The rooms are great, the beds amazing and the pillows...oh my! I took a picture of the tag so I could find them online. The towels were big and fluffy. The kitchenette had everything we needed.

The staff were so friendly and helpful. They found us some honey when my mom was needing something to soothe her throat and one of the hotel clerks even loaned me his personal lighter when I couldn't find matches. Everyone (I mean everyone) working there had a good attitude and was very upbeat. We used the shuttle service and they were prompt and very friendly. One of the drivers even patiently took our pictures before we were off to see Mamma Mia at the Civic Center. The place is very clean. Breakfast was good (great coffee) and Charleston's restaurant is next door and it was fantastic. Show them your Cambria key card for 10% off your meal. The only thing I noticed was a bit of music noise. Our room was on the second floor (214), right over the front desk/bar area and we could hear the beat of the music some in our room. It wasn't loud enough to bother us and it certainly didn't keep us up. Not with those beds!! The room was so nice, we only went out to see the play. The rest of the time was relaxing in our room and enjoying the hot tub and indoor pool.

You won't be sorry if you stay here.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Amarillo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

This is really a very nice, new property. It has a lot to like, and one significant potential drawback. It is new, clean, with comfortable beds and spacious suites (partial room dividers). Indoor pool and spa are clean, but on the small side, so they can get crowded quickly. Excellent fitness room with 3 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, upright and recumbent bikes, free weights, etc. Wolfgang Puck cafe foods available for purchase on site. Very nice lobby area with an '85 Ferrari Testarossa on display. Nice breakfast buffet available for purchase.

The drawback is the very efficient noise transmission from floor to floor and room to room. Admittedly, we stayed at a time when there were elementary wrestlers galore (who apparently practiced half the night right above us and the hotel night staff apparently did nothing about it after we called.) It was really amazingly loud, and spoiled what would have otherwise been a 5 star stay.

Except for the noise transmission if you're unfortunate enough to stay at time when the place is packed with young boys, it's a great property.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Anita was a great shuttle driver to the airport. Very friendly and personable.

Room Tip: Away from elevator and ice machine. Did not rate spa as did not use.
Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

This is a great hotel, with all the ammenities. Nice fitness center, pool, restaurant, hotel bar and coffee bar. Every room is a suite, lots of room and top notch maid service keep everything supplied and serviced. All of the staff is focused on customer service from the moment you come in until the time that you must leave. The van service is a big plus, with more outstanding service from folks like Anita, to assist you in getting to your destination.
I am disabled - the rooms, the assistance of the hotel staff and restaurant service really made this trip very easy for me. I would encourage anyone traveling to OKC to consider booking a reservation here, you won't be dissappointed.

Room Tip: Rooms in the middle of the hotel will afford easier access to all facilities.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

I was amazed at how "ritzy" the hotel room and the whole facility looked. The complimentary breakfasts help get my day on a great start! My stay was great and comforting due to the amenities within the room such as an easy way to connect to the television through a built-in interface on the wall and the other tv. (Neither of the "audio in" ports in the wall worked, but it didn't hamper my access to the Internet, another amenity. The decorations were great! My courtesy ride to the airport with Anita at 4:30am was both comfortable and enjoyable. Anita is courteous and a very safe driver. Our conversations were also pleasant. An all-around wonderful stay with Cambria Suites. Thank you, all!

• Stayed February 2012
Vanceboro NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

I enjoyed my recent stay at Cambria Suites in Oklahoma City. The room and meeting room accommodations were both excellent. The staff was friendly and attentive. Anita picked me up at the airport and the shuttle also transported us to dinner at Brick Town one night. I would certainly stay there again when I have occasion to be OK City.

Room Tip: I think all rooms have fridge, microwave and 2 tvs. My room was very convenient to everything I nee...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

I was impressed both with the property as well as the staff. Everyone was most gracious and accommodating. The food and service was excellent. Very pleased and will return!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Cambria Suites Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!