“perfect for our family of 5 with privacy to boot” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #7 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
western Oklahoma
“perfect for our family of 5 with privacy to boot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

With a family of 5, it's always a challenge to find an affordable hotel room to accommodate us, especially if we all want to sleep in a bed. We also needed a kitchen area this time because I was decorating a wedding cake for a wedding near the hotel. I don't have one complaint. They have a really nice guest laundry on each floor that is FREE. They do have soap available to purchase costing about $1 a load... or bring your own. I was surprised to see they allow pets, but we never heard any... we did see a few. Bedrooms with doors and two bathrooms was heavenly for my husband and me and our three girls 9, 10, and 13. One room was 2 doubles and the other was a king. They had a few movies to check out at the front desk and a handful of books you could borrow as well. The breakfast was great for us.... normal continental plus hot eggs and a hot meat each day. This will be our hotel of choice everytime we take the family back to the city for an outing... I may have to check into it also for just a king room when it's just me and my husband. Barnes and Noble is just across the parking lot- that saved my husband from having to endure the mall... we compromised and the kids love books. It was win-win. They also have a really large firepit out on the back patio. My familiy loves bonfires, so sitting around it in large rocking chairs just before heading up to bed was so enjoyable. I cannot say enough good about this hotel. I love it.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
jrsent1, Owner at Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs, responded to this review, August 18, 2010
Thank you so much for your kind words. We take great pride in satisfying our guest and always love to hear from them. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Oklahoma City.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tulsa, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

This hotel has everything you could need. Great breakfast. Great outdoor pool. Great service. They even feed you dinner on Tues. Wed. & Thurs. You can check out movies for free. And it is affordable. This place raises the bar.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review..!! I am glad you enjoyed our Breakfast and Sundowner receptions. The entire staff here will get to see your comments and that always lets them know that their efforts are not going unnoticed. Thanks again for the excellent review.!
gurnee,il
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

We checked in after 10 pm, there was only one person on staff, we had a small wait because he had to take a guest some ice ( only ice is from staff kitchen or ice maker in room).He was very nice and got all our paper work done fast. Now the room was very nice but not the one we had reserved- got double beds not the king we had ask for when reservations were made. At that point we were told they were over -booked and not much could be done.
Now as far as breakfast goes it was very good , but the guests would take the plates and silverware back to room, so by end of the week the kitchen was using paper plates (now i would think that they can count the plates and stuff in the rooms and if there are more then four that house keeping could bring back). The pool looked nice but we never got to use it because they were landscaping , and it was closed almost everyday!
The room was great central ac, nice pots and pans, everything you needed to cook was there,and we did cook. Now that brings in the smell, windows could only open a little and there was no air fresheners in the hallways so you could smell everyone's dinner.
Also the trash cans are small and the only dumpster is out back ,so guests would set their trash by the elevators; GROSS! I think they need a room or spot on each floor to drop off your trash. The rooms had two 32in TVs ,nice beds, great water (always hot and strong), so overall nice but some things could change .
So in the end management adjusted our bill for no king bed and the staff was always nice BUT ONE PERSON WENT OUT OF HER FOR US. So thanks very much to Acacia who was always looking out for us .

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for giving us pointers.... The only way we are going to get better is to here our guests perspective..... We have been able to get the plate situation at breakfast under control and now the kitchen is able to keep up with the demand...

I apologize for the error with your reservations and hope that will not discourage you from staying with us again in the future.
San Angelo, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2010

I was recently in Oklahoma City for a birthday party for my grandsons. I was familiar with the area, so I chose the Staybridge Suites. I was completed delighted at my choice! It was by far, the best motel that I have ever stayed at! The room was exceptionally clean. The bed was wonderful. The living area was so comfortable and I felt just like I was at home.

Although I did not need a kitchen, it was so convienent to be able to warm up a pastry and having a refrigerator and icemaker in the room was so nice! ( How incovienent is it to have to go find an ice machine somewhere in the halls of most motels!)

For the comfort, the extra ammenities, the cleanliness and more, the price was amazing. I would definitely rate this as a five-star hotel to anyone!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Dallas, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2010

This hotel is brand new! It provided an excellent value for my family on a recen trip. We needed a 2 bedroom/2 bath suite. They charged $116 for this plus it had a sitting room with a flat screen tv/ and a dvd player...and a full kitchen...even a dishwasher! Each bedroom also had its own flatscreen. The bathrooms had a marble vanity. The beds were incredibly comfortable. Another plus was microwavable food/snacks sold downstairs. They also had ice cream and other novelties for the sweet tooth in your family. Oh, I forgot the breakfast buffet, it had eggs/ ham/bacon...and then a make your own waffle station/ yogurt/ oatmeal/ pastries/ soda station with ice! I was impressed.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family

Been to Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs? Share your experiences!