“This is a pet-friendly hotel so if you're allergic...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #8 of 140 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Los Angeles, California
“This is a pet-friendly hotel so if you're allergic...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

This hotel has nice large rooms with a kitchenette and everything you need to cook and eat a meal. There's a nice sitting area with a loveseat and tv. Although I liked our room a lot, there was pet hair on the bed cover. I would recommend it to everyone except the most dander-sensitive allergy sufferers.

I was afraid that it was too far away from downtown when we first arrived. But it didn't take us long to get to our destination, so the location wasn't an issue.

On a Wednesday night, we were lucky enough to arrive in time for some free appetizers and beer. Yeah!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Clarksville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

I love this hotel, from the huge rooms, with kitchens and full size refrigerators to the outstanding breakfast, and free dinners with beer and wine on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights! The staff is excellent, and if you need to, it's very close to every restaurant you can imagine! I hope before my next visit they replace the exercise equipment because it's low quality.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011 via mobile

Good food. Good service. Great staff. Would diffidently recommend.

• Stayed September 2011
Delta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

We spent 5 nights here and were more than pleased. The 1 bedroom suite was a little cramped but and I had a noisy AC one night but the hotel staff and amenities more than made up for minor hiccups.What most people don't mention here is that from Tues-Thurs. evenings from 5:30-7:30 they offer free food and beer in the lobby breakfast room.The food is provided by local restaurants (i.e. Papa Murphy 's,Olive Garden Red Lobster etc. and the hotel provides Bud Lite and Michelob Ultra on tap (self serve). The hotel has wonderful and friendly staff, has a great breakfast buffet the hits all the right notes for various tastes.We especially liked the FREE laundry room, due to our length of stay.I We will stay again next time in OKC.Oh yes, OKC folk are friendly and some of the most courteous drivers we have ever encountered.Kudos.

Room Tip: Just ask the staff,rear rooms are quieter
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Cambridge, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011 via mobile

Beyond the reasonable price, great ammenites, and cleanliness of the hotel, the customer service was amazing. We were able to secure both an early check-in and a later check-out with ease. We checked into the hotel very quickly and when it was raining they provided complimentary umbrellas for guest use. And... The machines in the laundry room are free. What more could you ask for!

The quality and location of the hotel are notable. You are walking distance from a Barnes & Noble with a Starbucks cafe and you can quickly drive to many many restaurants and shops. In particular, you are close to Panera, Target, and Starbucks.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2011
OKC, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

The first room I was put in was very warm and when I told the girl at the desk she immediately came up with me and saw the air conditioner was iced over. She helped me to another room and settled me in before leaving. Only thing, I had to leave early due to a family emergency and I left my cell phone charger. I called and asked if it was there, I thought I could get back to get it but I wasn't able to make it. I had hoped they would just send it to me, but maybe it wasn't found or turned in to the office. Other than that it was great! Being able to make a snack and have my morning coffee in bed without leaving my room was great.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

We had a one bedroom suite with our son on the sofa bed and didn't feel cramped as so often is the case in this situation. The hotel is next to the turnpike but highway noise wasn't a problem with our front facing room nor were neighboring guest rooms. The weather was over 100° every day but our room was more than comfortable. The full kitchen comes in handy and the king bed was very comfortable. After all, if one cannot get a good night's sleep then the hotel is a failure no matter what else they do.

The included breakfast was above average & started our day off right. Seating is a bit limited when they're busy though. The Quail Springs Mall is right next door and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. All-in-all we would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Stay away from large groups' rooms - they're noiser.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs? Share your experiences!