“Very friendly service and nice, clean hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #9 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Canadian, Texas
“Very friendly service and nice, clean hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

Very nice hotel in a good location; felt very safe. Staff was very friendly and attentive to any needs. We had a 2 room suite, which was nice, but the bedroom doors were more like French closet doors; very thin and offered no security from the rest of the apartment. It seems like this would be an excellent longer term option, as they've thought of everything you could need in the kitchen. The common 'living room' area was a bit smaller than I expected, but worked fine for two adults. They offer a light meal on Tuesdays-Thursdays with snacks and drinks, which was a nice bonus. The breakfast appeared to be standard fare, I grabbed a yogurt to go. My one complaint is that I woke up with a very sore back. Upon inspection, I could tell that the bed had fallen off of the frame, and was very saggy in the middle. I'm sure if I would have learned this earlier, the staff would have taken care of the problem. I thought the overall cost of the room was a little steep, but perhaps norm for the area. I selected the hotel based on the need to have a suite set up.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

Our 3-room suite was very clean and the beds comfortable. The meeting room we used for our family reunion gathering was excellent. One of the best perks of this hotel is the free daily breakfast and free dinner (Tues., Wed., Thurs.). The location was very good - next door to Quail Springs Mall and lots of restaurants within walking distance.

The staff at this hotel is the best ever - friendly and hard-working! They helped get an ambulance when my dad had an emergency situation. We will be staying in this hotel again when we have our next family reunion in 2 years.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Huntsville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

This is a newer property located by a shopping mall and a Barnes and Noble. There are plenty of restaurants nearby. Our room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff was professional and friendly. The free breakfast was well stocked with a good variety of selections. Easy access coming and going from the Kilpatrick Turnpike (exit at May Ave.).

• Stayed May 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

This hotel is utterly perfect except for outside noise. Kept me up all night. :( I think if my room had been on the other side, I wouldn't have heard the traffic noise, so if you stay here, be sure to ask for a quiet room! (And if the manager reads this review, you really need to put some sound proofing on the side that faces traffic!!)

With that negative out of the way, let's concentrate on the positives. It's new! Very clean! The breakfast in the morning was fantastic! I think they have an afternoon reception too, but I didn't get there in time for that.

And finally, a hotel that has real high speed Internet! My videos played flawlessly here!! Very excited! But you have to be careful if you want to download something overnight as your login credentials renew sometime in the middle of the night. I think this is very silly, just make them last 24 hours from when you sign up! But hey, it's free!

This place is far away from the airport, but I had business up here. I would definitely stay here again, just ask for a room on the other side to avoid traffic noise.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011

I recently spent 2 nights here during the February 2011 blizzard. My dog was staying with me, and it was his first time in a hotel. The staff was extremely accommodating and so helpful. They made sure that everyone was comfortable and safe, and the staff worked around the clock to keep everything clean. The manager, Janet, was there during the entire storm and she did an amazing job.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2010

We stayed here with friends, we wanted to hang out together for a weekend and Oklahoma is right in the middle. Location is good, right next to a mall, several restaraunts (we did Abuelos for dinner) and a Super Target. Check in was quick and easy, check out is usually at 12pm, but we requested a late checkout til 12:30pm, which was no problem. Rooms were modern and spacious, probably the best looking hotel rooms I have been in, and this was true of another staybridge suites I have been in as well. Of course, we never stay anywhere for more than $100 a night, so I'm not comparing these to 4 or 5 star hotels. Pool was outdoor and was closed, it was getting cold that weekend, and no hottub. The had a decent selection of DVDs to choose from and a small side room next to the breakfast area we used to play a board game. Breakfast was pretty good, with a good selection, although next time I'll go for the egg and cheese omlette instead of the burrito, it just wasn't that tasty. Overall, great stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
jrsent1, Owner at Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs, responded to this review, November 11, 2010
Thank you so much for writing a review... I will have the breakfast staff put a little extra spice in the burrito for you next time.... I am glad to see that our location was convenient for you and your friends. We welcome you as our guest anytime....

Thanks again,

John Sweeney
Director of Opertions
Bloomington IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

I was very pleased with my recent stay at the Staybridge Suites - Quail Springs. Everything about the hotel is new and state of the art. The suites are roomy and the furniture is a cut above what you usually find in an all-suites hotel. Quail Springs is a hot growing section of the OKC area and you are a short driving distance from a broad selection of restaurants and cuisines, several of which are walking distance from the Staybridge. The bed was comfortable, TV's were new large screen LCD, water pressure in the shower was great, and the staff was well-trained and helpful. I will return to this hotel the next time that I overnight in OKC. And the rates were very competitive. My only disappointment was that breakfast was only on-time ... not early. And that the USA Today didn't arrive until 6:30. Both are very liveable issues unless you plan an early morning departure.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Thank you very much for writing a review. I will share your comments with our staff and make adjustments to our procedures to get the newspapers out earlier. If you are ever in Oklahoma City again we would love to have you as a guest.

Regards,

John Sweeney
Director of Operations

Been to Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs? Share your experiences!