“Everything was geat until......” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #39 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
West Des Moines, Iowa
“Everything was geat until......”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

When we were leaving the hotel a woman named Christine who said she was the manager thought she saw one of my children walk out with a decorator pillow from the couch in our suite. I said I would check to see if they had accidentally gathered one in with our belongings. I returned to the desk to let her know that the items taken to the care did in fact belong to us, and she rolled her eyes at me, and became quite rude. When I told her I was offended by her attitude she commented 'Oh really, YOU"RE offended?" Again, because she was wrongly assuming I was stealing from her so she didn't understand what I could possibly be offended about. When I asked to speak with a manager she informed me she WAS the manager. She was smug, sarcastic, rude and offensive. She did sarcastically apologize and say she was sorry I was offended but "she had to ask." I explained I wasn't offended that she thought she saw my kids with something they shouldn't have taken, but was offended by her reaction when I returned and told her they hadn't. Not one time in my conversation with her did it ever occur to her that she had made a mistake, so she felt somehow justified in the way she treated me. My room was nice, everyone else we came into contact with at the hotel was wonderful, in fact I informed her as manager she would be happy to know that everything about my stay was perfect until my encounter with her. I have NEVER been treated this rudely in any environment before, and I will not be returning to this hotel nor would I recommend it to others, especially if you are traveling with children. Her attitude was absolutely uncalled for

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Stillwater, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

I can't say enough good things about the new Staybridge suites in okc. They've been open a little over a week and the service was phenomenal. The bed was very comfortable, I slept like a rock, the room was quiet. Our basic room even included a kitchenette complete with burners, fridge with freezer, sink and dishwasher. They even supply dishes/pots and pans! Shower is roomy and tiled. They even pay attention to such details as folding the towels into a cute shape on the edge of the tub. Carpet is soft to the touch and I like that the tv has a DVD player that can have a usb plugged in.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!