“If you like history” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Military Museums, Museums
More attraction details
Owner description: Military museum with many items from World War II.
Cipolletti, Argentina
10 attraction reviews
“If you like history”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I like to see objets that belong to hitler, photos of one of his houses, etc. i like military history, in this case the 45th Division is special because was the first to approach some important places in Berlin and other citys of Germany.

Visited July 2012

38 attraction reviews
“Lots to see!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This museum is packed full of just about everything. It has an outdoor exhibit of all kinds of automobiles, airplanes, tanks, and more. Just that part is impressive. The kids loved it. Once inside, there is so much more to see. Very educational.

Visited June 2012
Kansas
5 attraction reviews
“Great Museum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family and I stopped at this museum as an afterthought. We went to Frontier City, the zoo, etc. with our sons. This ended up being one of my sons' favorite spots. I am a history teacher so I knew I would enjoy it, but my kids really enjoyed it too. I was impressed at how many items from so many American wars they had in the museum. This is not a place I would take little kids, but my boys were 15 and 12 and loved it.

Visited June 2012
Germantown, Tennessee
16 attraction reviews
“Great Museum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

One of the best military museums I had been to. There are a lot of tanks and military vehicles outside. Inside are all kinds of weapons and uniforms. There is also a big room showing the camp set up of WWII. Most interesting was the items that the 45th took from Hitlers apartment such as his dinner ware. Worth seeing and is free and accepts donations.

Kilgore, Texas
69 attraction reviews
“Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We are interested in any kind of military history and enjoy traveling and visiting museums to learn more. The exhibits inside and outside are well thought out and made very interesting. The Hitler artifacts are very interesting. Much to our disappointment a group of boy scouts were touring the museum at the same time. They were not supervised and were just running everywhere making it difficult to enjoy reading and studying the exhibits. The staff was very nice and did apologize for the noise and distraction from the boys and she really tried to keep them in check, but their leaders did nothing. We will go back but on a quiet day so we can enjoy our visit.

Visited January 2013