“It was interesting!” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Military Museums, Museums
More attraction details
Owner description: Military museum with many items from World War II.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
19 attraction reviews
“It was interesting!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

An interesting place to visit and gain a fair amount of information and knowledge about the military. I would recommend it to anyone!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
“An Often Overlooked Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

I took my son to see the museum on an off-day (during the week if I remember correctly) and found that we had the place to ouselves. A lone employee (volunteer?) was there and and gave us a personally guided tour with many, many interesting facts and stories. I cannot recommend this place strongly enough! Great time!

Crestview, Florida
192 attraction reviews
“So much to see and it's free”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

So much to see here. The Hitler items and the Dacheau are a bit creepy, but important to remember. Besides the incredibly large collection of guns, there are fun things like personal items from soldiers and the collection of cartoons. Well worth the stop.

Visited March 2012
Oklahoma City, OK
12 attraction reviews
“45th Infantry Division Museum - MUST SEE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I never knew how much information was housed in this museum until we went on a Saturday morning. It's free and there's a lot of equipment on display outside as well. What impressed me about this museum was the outstanding collection of memorabilia AND the gentleman who greeted us as we entered the building. He was a WW II vet and took the time to tell a few stories about his Normandy days to my 8 year old boys...priceless! They have a small gift shop too. THIS MUSEUM IS ONE OF THE HIDDEN GEMS IN OKC!

Visited January 2012
The Colony, Texas
8 attraction reviews
“Amazing place to learn history about the history of the military”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

I was unsure about the 45th Infantry Division Museum but, it was amazing. I definitely want to go back. There were so many weapons and vehicles. They have a lot to see and weapons that were used in war. I would recommended this to anyone who has a interest in military history.

Visited March 2012