“Best deal in town for the money.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Announcement
Join Hyatt Gold Passport®
Ranked #55 of 139 hotels in Oklahoma City
“Best deal in town for the money.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Less than $107 for family of 3 on a Sat night, incl breakfast. We generally prefer the Hyatt brand when traveling & were stunned to see such a great rate available. The desk clerks & bartenders were so much fun. They were friendly, remembered our names & took active interest in our daughter's tennis tourney.
Only two complaints: the AC units in our room & friends' room down the hall were crazy loud overnight; & the bathrooms are claustrophobically small such that you have to stand awkwardly betw toilet & shower to open/close the door from the inside (the rooms are plenty big enough that this could've been designed a little better). Even still, we would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

My wife & I stayed there and enjoyed the large living area and especially the breakfast. The hotel is very hard to find--right next to the interstate. Our gps failed us but for all you critics of Apple Maps, Siri was able to lead us right to it. We were concerned that the hotel might be noisy because it was built so close to the interstate, but it wasn't. The hotel has a white noise machine in the rooms so we didn't notice any highway noise all night. The breakfast was as good as we've ever had on our yearly vacation trips. We would return to this facility.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Whenever I travel and stay at a hotel...I stay at Hyatt Place (or Hyatt Regency).

I've stayed at Hiltons...I love them, I just can't afford them!

Hyatt place is affordable, always clean and c o m f o r t a b l e!

Unable to check out the breakfast buffet at this particular hotel due to an early flight.

The only reason I didn't rate this hotel a '5' is the front desk check in was less than helpful with issues I needed resolution too. Out of the norm for my stays.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Oklahoma City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We found the room generally comfortable. There were 2 problems. The closet door was off the track and unmovable. The wall covering in the bathroom was coming off the wall. Well below Hyatt standards..

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

marietta GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Firs time staying at this brand and was surprised.
rooms were quit large, with large sitting area with fold out sofa bed.
nice separate desk area.
fridge in room.
nice tv and selection of channels.
breakfast was awesome - hot breakfast sandwiches and waffles along with the usual items.
found staff to be very friendly and helpful - agreed to extend check out because the marathon I was running that morning was delayed 2 hours due to thunderstorms.
coffee, snacks, food available for purchase in lobby was nice and not horribly overpriced.

had a room opposite the interstate,so no problems with road noise, but could see how that could be a problem since hotel is right up against an elevated highway.

parking lot was very full - people parked on curbs along street. did not seem to be enough spaces

IHOP, mcdonalds and other food choices within walking distance.

POOL - not heated and almost too cold to use.

Peoria, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is a lovely hotel until you try to sleep. The rooms are clean and spacious. However, the road noise from Interstate 44 was awful... unlike anything I've ever experienced before. I have stayed at hotels adjacent to airports that were far quieter than this one. We would never stay at this hotel again and would never recommend.

Both of our rooms were on the Interstate side... perhaps rooms on the other side are quieter, but it was loud enough that I would think that the noise would be noticeable anywhere.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Lucy H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Oklahoma City - Northwest, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Dear Joy D,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a Tripadvisor Guest survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We are working on reducing some of the noises by providing white noise machines in all the highway rooms as well as ear plugs. I truly apologize that you did not sleep during your travels, I know how important a good nights sleep is while away from home.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 405-840-5557.

Lucy Hayward
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed at this Hotel for a Staycation. We live less than 5 miles from this facility. We were assured that there was an indoor pool. There was but it was not heated. The front desk kept telling us that it would be warn in an hour or so. The next day it was still freezing. The front desk could not refund our money because we booked through third party, but said they would set up a Hyatt awards account and give us credit to stay another night when the pool was operable. It has been almost a week and I have not had a phone call or an email saying this was taken care of. I wasted money on room and had disappointed children and had to assure a caregiver was available for my 88 year old mother. This was my vacation for the first time in 3 years and it was not pleasant. Don't say you are going to do something and then don't do it...........Myra Williams stayed 3/19-3/20 2014

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear myrawilliams,

Lucy Hayward

Been to Hyatt Place Oklahoma City - Northwest? Share your experiences!