Came to OKC for a triathlon, chose this place based on reviews here. This is seriously a great place- granted it's not the St. Regis, but for Oklahoma City a hotel this hip is awesome. Great location in Bricktown, super-friendly staff, and the room looks nearly new. I've never been to OKC before this, and this place really surprised me. For the price it's unbeatable. I just can't give it 5 stars after being in the St. Regis Aspen last weekend, but for OKC it's pretty darn terrific. And I agree with the reviewer that said to get a room with the ballpark- totally unique!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situate yourself in the hottest area of Oklahoma City when you stay in Bricktown, a former warehouse district that is now a local hot spot. Enjoy everything from sporting events to musical performances to historical attractions. Plus, see it all from the comfort of a hotel that shares the same energy as the surrounding area when you stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Oklahoma City-Bricktown. We offer easy access to the Will Rogers International Airport and I-40, I-235, I-35 and I-44. Our Bricktown hotel is within walking distance of the Ford Center Arena and the Cox Business Services Convention Center. Plus, you'll be right next door to the AT&T® Bricktown Ballpark, home of the Oklahoma Redhawks triple A baseball affiliate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn