Friendly staff, comfortable bed, awesome shower, fabulous healthy breakfast (yes! They had multiple healthy items being served including turkey sausage!) but the heater unit was very loud (had to turn it off) and the walls were thin (I could hear people coughing in the other rooms). Looks like they went through a remodel and it is really nice but it still has a "stale smoke" smell and the ac/heaters for sure need to be replaced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situate yourself in the hottest area of Oklahoma City when you stay in Bricktown, a former warehouse district that is now a local hot spot. Enjoy everything from sporting events to musical performances to historical attractions. Plus, see it all from the comfort of a hotel that shares the same energy as the surrounding area when you stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Oklahoma City-Bricktown. We offer easy access to the Will Rogers International Airport and I-40, I-235, I-35 and I-44. Our Bricktown hotel is within walking distance of the Ford Center Arena and the Cox Business Services Convention Center. Plus, you'll be right next door to the AT&T® Bricktown Ballpark, home of the Oklahoma Redhawks triple A baseball affiliate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn