Just returned from a short business trip to Oklahoma City. We stayed at this hotel because of its location, but I would go back because of the friendly staff at the front desk as well as the worker who helped in the breakfast area. The well appointed hotel joined with a helpful staff was a winning combination. I stayed in room 827 and found it to be very nice and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and was definitely a step above most free breakfasts, for sure! No recommendations from me on anything other than keep up the great job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situate yourself in the hottest area of Oklahoma City when you stay in Bricktown, a former warehouse district that is now a local hot spot. Enjoy everything from sporting events to musical performances to historical attractions. Plus, see it all from the comfort of a hotel that shares the same energy as the surrounding area when you stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Oklahoma City-Bricktown. We offer easy access to the Will Rogers International Airport and I-40, I-235, I-35 and I-44. Our Bricktown hotel is within walking distance of the Ford Center Arena and the Cox Business Services Convention Center. Plus, you'll be right next door to the AT&T® Bricktown Ballpark, home of the Oklahoma Redhawks triple A baseball affiliate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn