The rooms are a little more expensive than your average Hampton, but the location and indoor water park more than make up for it.
We stayed in a Jr Suite that had a sitting area and a wet bar.
My two year old loved the water park. There is a kiddie slide, umbrella waterfall, two sets of underwater fountains and water curtain on the shallow side. They have a rope that separates the shallow and deep end at the two foot water level. The deepest part of the pool is only four feet. There is a basketball goal and two water cannons in the deep end. They have lots of large and small balls to use in the pool as well.
The hotel can be noisy between kids running down the hall and people coming back after a night in Brick town.
The hotel has a dedicated parking garage. People complained about the $10 daily parking fee, but this isn't bad for such a busy area. Also, the garage looks out over the baseball field.
Be warned that they are building another hotel next door. There is a sign at reception warning that construction starts at 7AM with complementary ear plugs.
This hotel has the largest breakfast room I've ever seen at a Hampton. They have two hot food servers and three waffle machines. Breakfast is from 6-10. We ate on a Sat & Sun morning when the hotel was sold out between 9-10, and they had tons of food left.
There is also all day complementary coffee in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situate yourself in the hottest area of Oklahoma City when you stay in Bricktown, a former warehouse district that is now a local hot spot. Enjoy everything from sporting events to musical performances to historical attractions. Plus, see it all from the comfort of a hotel that shares the same energy as the surrounding area when you stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Oklahoma City-Bricktown. We offer easy access to the Will Rogers International Airport and I-40, I-235, I-35 and I-44. Our Bricktown hotel is within walking distance of the Ford Center Arena and the Cox Business Services Convention Center. Plus, you'll be right next door to the AT&T® Bricktown Ballpark, home of the Oklahoma Redhawks triple A baseball affiliate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn