“Plaza Hotel and Conference Center” 2 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Oklahoma City
Plaza Hotel & Conference Center Oklahoma City
4345 North Lincoln Boulevard, Oklahoma City, OK 73105   |
Ranked #98 of 139 hotels in Oklahoma City
A TripAdvisor Member
“Plaza Hotel and Conference Center”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2005

There's Your Sign....Cheap rates.

Upon arrival there was old coffee and used filter in the room coffee pot, the iron was missing, the bathroom floor was deep in dirt (swept into corners 1/2 inch high.) Large rooms with a parking lot views though.

Motor cycle races in the parking lot (by guests) continued until 3:00 A.M. the first night,.

Upon returning to the hotel on our second night we could not even park with-in a thousand yards of the hotel. They had booked a rap concert at the hotel and did not have the courtesy to block off parking for hotel guests. My ten-year old and I had to walk from 2 1/2 blocks away at midnight through a gauntlet of dope smoking, cycle racing, booming stereos, screaming and fighting just to get to the lobby.

I stayed up until 3:30 a.m. with hopes of getting by vehicle closer to the hotel-but the parking lot party-block party outlasted me. I was able to retreive my vehicle at 5:30 a.m. Had a good two hour sleep.

Go for the entertainment--Don't stay to for a good nights sleep..........

1 person has reviewed this hotel

Been to Plaza Hotel & Conference Center Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!