“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 140 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Tucson, United States
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

From arrival to departure the service was super friendly and attentive. I travel quite a bit and this hotel is one of the cleanest I have ever stayed at. This was my first trip to Oklahoma City, so I did not know much about the area. The staff was very knowledgeable when answering the questions I had. I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody traveling in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
CHARLOTTE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Very pleasant experience. The staff is excellent and very professional. I would hire many of them if I owned a hotel. I stayed at this hotel almost every week since January and because of the staff I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Faxon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We will be staying here alot! We have 17 yr old triplets, and they even loved this hotel! they swam, played on the basket ball court, and worked out. The rooms are clean, and the beds are super comfortable!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Very clean, friendly staff, great suite rooms with kitchen and separate tv room. Only there for one night for business but wish the meeting had been longer! Loved the complimentary breakfast and dinner with draft beer (surprise!!). Although I didn't use the workout room or pool, they looked great and I am sure they were excellent as well. I'd stay here again for sure! My co-worker and I joked that if our flight home was cancelled at least we would really enjoy staying another night! Now that does not happen very often!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Burleson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Our one night stay was great - 4 adults and 7 children (ages 2-16). Checked in easily, the rooms were very clean and spacious. The kids enjoyed the pool and basketball hoop. Breakfast was very good. We needed extra towels for the pool and the receptionist went out of her way to get some for us. No problems.

Tulsa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I always enjoy staying at Homewood Suites. It's like my home away from home. The hotel is always nice and the rooms are clean and comfortable. I stayed here last weekend and was greeted with "Welcome back to Homewood Suites'. The front desk lady was super nice and helpful. My room was a one bedroom suite and was in perfect order. The breakfast was real good the next morning, they had scrambled eggs, sausage patties, potatoes, and omelets for the hot food, make your own waffles which had strawberry sauce and whipped cream if you wanted it, fresh fruit, oatmeal, bagels, yogurt, toast, and cold cereals. I was very pleased with my stay overall and the staff is outstanding. Will be staying here again next week when we have to go to another track meet. This location is also only about a mile from the Outlet mall if you like shopping.

Room Tip: I always request being away from elevators and ice machines. It's quieter and Homewood always a...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
OKCHomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Dcart,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and great comments regarding your recent stay. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kudos with our team. We appreciate you choosing us as your home away from home, and look forward to seeing you during the next track meet!

Jenny - GM
Grove, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I stayed at this hotel one night on a business trip and was pleasantly surprised! Check in was easy, no hassle and the rooms are wonderful! Clean, bright, spacious...I love having the 'suite' - separate living area to relax and watch television. The complimentary breakfast had a nice selection of cold and hot food.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear CayugaCarol,

Thank you for your feedback and great comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to provide a comfortable stay and excellent service to all of our guests and look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Oklahoma City.

Jenny - GM

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West? Share your experiences!