“Wonderful but brief stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Points Package
Ranked #13 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
“Wonderful but brief stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Very clean, friendly staff, great suite rooms with kitchen and separate tv room. Only there for one night for business but wish the meeting had been longer! Loved the complimentary breakfast and dinner with draft beer (surprise!!). Although I didn't use the workout room or pool, they looked great and I am sure they were excellent as well. I'd stay here again for sure! My co-worker and I joked that if our flight home was cancelled at least we would really enjoy staying another night! Now that does not happen very often!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Burleson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Our one night stay was great - 4 adults and 7 children (ages 2-16). Checked in easily, the rooms were very clean and spacious. The kids enjoyed the pool and basketball hoop. Breakfast was very good. We needed extra towels for the pool and the receptionist went out of her way to get some for us. No problems.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Tulsa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I always enjoy staying at Homewood Suites. It's like my home away from home. The hotel is always nice and the rooms are clean and comfortable. I stayed here last weekend and was greeted with "Welcome back to Homewood Suites'. The front desk lady was super nice and helpful. My room was a one bedroom suite and was in perfect order. The breakfast was real good the next morning, they had scrambled eggs, sausage patties, potatoes, and omelets for the hot food, make your own waffles which had strawberry sauce and whipped cream if you wanted it, fresh fruit, oatmeal, bagels, yogurt, toast, and cold cereals. I was very pleased with my stay overall and the staff is outstanding. Will be staying here again next week when we have to go to another track meet. This location is also only about a mile from the Outlet mall if you like shopping.

Room Tip: I always request being away from elevators and ice machines. It's quieter and Homewood always a...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
OKCHomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Dcart,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and great comments regarding your recent stay. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kudos with our team. We appreciate you choosing us as your home away from home, and look forward to seeing you during the next track meet!

Grove, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I stayed at this hotel one night on a business trip and was pleasantly surprised! Check in was easy, no hassle and the rooms are wonderful! Clean, bright, spacious...I love having the 'suite' - separate living area to relax and watch television. The complimentary breakfast had a nice selection of cold and hot food.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear CayugaCarol,

Thank you for your feedback and great comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to provide a comfortable stay and excellent service to all of our guests and look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Oklahoma City.

Allen, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We just loved this Homewood Suites. Whole family came in for OU graduation and so glad we got to stay here - excellent staff, top notch services, polite and very helpful, super clean, tons of room, didn't want to leave! Thank you for a fantastic breakfast and the late, late night use of your living room area for all of us to just chill out and play dominos and talk. It was a great stay, we will be back here if given the opportunity to come back to Norman or OKC !!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Cami E,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and great comments during your recent stay with us. I'm delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay during OU graduation. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. We appreciate your choosing our hotel during such an exciting time for your family and look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to Oklahoma City.

Ridgefield, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

To be honest, our stay at the Homewood Suites OKC-West was ruined from the start due to the bad check-in experience. The surly clerk was more interested in answering phones than helping us, the customer trying to check-in - service was definitely NOT her middle name. This left a bad taste in our mouths from the beginning. Then the little annoyances with the room started to add up. The TV picture had a strange color - normally, I would just call the front desk to see if it could be adjusted but after our experiences with the front desk at the beginning, I wasn't about to do that. Next, the shower was constructed for giants. Yes, it had an adjustable showerhead but it was mounted to high up the wall my wife (of average height) actually had to get a chair to stand on to adjust it. There was some road noise although it did die down at night and our sleep machine masked it. Finally, no tub - I don't know if this was just our room or the entire hotel. I know this trend toward no tubs is growing in new hotels but I have to say I don't like it.

The reason my rating isn't lower after all this is there are some redeeming features of this property. It was clean. The bed was comfortable - we slept well. And, it was nice to have the kitchen which was fairly well stocked. The location was fairly good with several restaurants and stores nearby.

If the service had been better, the pluses probably would have outweighed the negatives.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Ada, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Very nice, clean hotel with an excellent staff! Surrounded by good restaurants and right by the OKC outlet mall, but I just prefer staying closer to downtown OKC. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a suite and it exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West? Share your experiences!