“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Very new
Very clean
Very convenient to variety of stores
A quick trip downtown via I 40
And finally and best of all they found my husband's wedding ring and got him breathing again. Ring is being forwarded to us. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
portland, oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I arrived Friday about 5 pm and had been traveling since very early in the morning through several airports. There was one person at the desk, Stephanie, who was helping a guest with a lost delivery. This went on for 15 minutes, during which another employee came by and she had a conversation with this person. The phone rang and she answered it and took a room reservation. She didn't acknowledge me during this time. The guy in front of me said to her why don't you go ahead and help this person behind me while I check with the carrier who was supposed to deliver his package. But the phone rang and she took another two reservations. It seems the desk person should send those to central reservations when they have people waiting. I was waiting a very long time without complaint but when the phone rang again I asked why she couldn't ask the caller to hold so that I could check in. I think the manner in which she chose the phone over a guest trying to check in was incredibly rude. There are more very nice hotels than you can imagine in OKC and this one has a very large problem at their front desk. I cannot imagine Hilton would be happy to hear this location is treating their guests in this manner. I travel frequently through OKC for business and will not be staying at the Homewood Suites West again.

• Stayed April 2014
OKCHomewood, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay and the experience you had upon check-in. I want to personally apologize, as I too would have been frustrated with the wait. Please know that the issue has been addressed and corrected. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! We hope that you will stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

When I found out I was booked at this hotel I can honestly say I was not thrilled. Every time I have stayed at a place like this it always has a run down feel to it. Not at this place! I was surprised at the cleanliness of the hotel, and even more surprised at the room. The tall ceilings give the large room an even larger feel. The room set up was nice and well appointed. The carpets look brand new.

The only issue I had was with my coffee maker, which was resolved when my room was serviced.

The hotel offers breakfast and happy hour with the standard items.

Good access to the freeway but not the part of town I would walk around by myself after dark.

I would stay there again if my usual hotel was not available.

london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Lovely hotel, large comfortable bed. We had a spacious suite Very helpful Receptionist and made us very welcome as we were visiting from the UK. Good breakfast. Highly Recommend
this lovely hotel, easy access in Interstate.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great rooms. Clean, spacious, very comfortable bed, and the complimentary breakfast was very good. Staff was also very warm and friendly. The business center was extremely nice and well equipted. We felt very secure with the security in place at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Lindenhurst, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This hotel is on my approved list. Large, clean room with comfortable king size bed. Great food and drink for breakfast and managers reception. Free internet with good desk for working. Large screen TV for viewing. Will definitely stay at this hotel next time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Pequot Lakes, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Our stay at this Homewood Suites was excellent. Room was very clean and of course the bed was great and the hotel was quite. The staff were all great and it's a plus having the complimentary breakfast in the morning. We will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West? Share your experiences!