“Great Corporate Setting, plenty of rest.....” 4 of 5 stars

Four Points by Sheraton Oklahoma City Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6300 East Terminal Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73159   |
Ranked #95 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
New York
“Great Corporate Setting, plenty of rest.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2009

We had a two day meeting and the free shuttle to and from the airport and a couple of restaurants was a plus. The hotel was clean and the staff was very attentive. We needed extra towels and they brought them right away. We wish they would have served lunch but the breakfast was good and we were able to work out in the gym. We would recommend this hotel for business or pleasure, it was safe and convenient.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Korean first
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2009

A good place to rest your head but nothing special. If this is Sheraton's version of "Hyatt Place" or "Springhill Suites," they have a LONG way to go. This location was a cheap, old hotel that was refreshed with mix results. The hotel is 2 floors and there is no elevator if you get a 2nd floor room.

When I got my first room key I went to the room and saw a Do Not Disturb sign. I opened the door and could tell it was occupied so I quickly scurried back to the front desk to get a new room. Not a good way to start your stay!

The rooms themselves have been re-done but it still felt old. There was a digital thermostat but it didn't work and you had to adjust the A/C on the unit itself. The bathroom had a decent re-do but nice hotels of this supposed 3 star class don't usually plasticize their showers.

Overall, it was a decent stay but I can't see how this place is a 3star hotel. I'd give it 2 to 2.5 at best.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
monaco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2009

My partner is a pilot who had to stay in the Four Points Airport hotel on his birthday on a recent lay over. I am working in Europe and could not join him on this day, I called the hotel to see if there was anything I can purchase from the hotel as a surprise when he arrives. The reception was more then helpful over the phone, I received e mails of confirmation and the people I spoke to were very nice and caring. A lovely cake with card was waiting for my partner in his room when he got there, for a hard working pilot away from home and family on his birthday, this was a very special touch. They also offered him free diner. And though I offered to pay, I was not charged with this special arrangement that took time and organization on the part of the hotel staff. Though I have not been to the hotel, I am impressed and touched by the caring attitude of the staff.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. This is the second time that I stayed at this hotel and both times were because it is the closest hotel to the airport terminal Apparently that convenience means that the hotel doesn't have to try very hard. My first stay was in March 2008 and the room was never cleaned during the two nights I stayed there. During this stay, the bathtub faucet dripped a steady stream of water all night, and nothing I tried would turn off the water. We got there very late and were too tired to mess cause a drama. In nether case were were offered any kind of compensation for the lack of service or quality accommodations. No matter how convenient, we won't be staying there again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
san diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

I stay more than 50 nights in hotels in a year. This hotel is not as bad as described by few travellers, I have stayed at this hotel 3 times in this year too. and all my stays were great.

good things first: staff is great and helpful, shuttle service is great and 24 hours, big outdoor pool, business center where you can print and use computer , room is clean, very close to airport,

things motestk: No elevator though there are only two floors, so ask for 1st floor room if you have heavy bags, restaurant on property closes at 10 pm.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Amarillo, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2009

Property needed a bit of cleaning but the location was good for what we needed. Pool is a nice size but needed cleaning. I had a discounted rate from a different website so it was a good deal for me but a friend who walked in was quoted twice as much which would have been overpriced.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Oklahoma City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2009

We had our family Christmas Party at the Newly Remodeled Four Points by Sheraton Oklahoma City Airport.
The staff was very nice, the meeting room was perfect.
Thank you very much for making this special time with my family a more than perfect experience. Keep up the good work.
Also had 2 sleeping rooms, the rooms where perfect.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Hyatt Place OKC Airport
Hyatt Place OKC Airport
#14 of 148 in Oklahoma City
4.5 of 5 stars 227 reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklah...
#10 of 148 in Oklahoma City
4.5 of 5 stars 98 reviews
Candlewood Suites Midwest City
Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City
Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City
#49 of 148 in Oklahoma City
4.0 of 5 stars 811 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
BEST WESTERN PLUS Saddleback Inn...
#34 of 148 in Oklahoma City
4.0 of 5 stars 493 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Oklahoma City Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#32 of 148 in Oklahoma City
4.0 of 5 stars 124 reviews

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Oklahoma City Airport? Share your experiences!