After a long day of travel I arrived at the Oklahoma City airport early evening. When I called for the advertised shuttle I was told it would be 25-30 minutes wait. On arrival at the hotel, there was no clerk visible. A young man soon appeared. I gave him my name and handed him a credit card. He gave me keys and said "Turn right at the ATM machine." There was never a greeting or any other verbal exchange. I walked to the opposite side of the hotel. My key did not work. I returned to the desk with suitcase and brief case. No clerk visible. He arrived shortly and looked expectantly at me. "My key doesn't work." He asked for my room number and without further ado he handed me new keys. I really thought there should be something else said. Upon arrival at my room ( the new keys worked) The primary light in the room on the dest did not work. There was no relationship between the printed TV channels and the actual TV stations. There was no klenex in the box in the bathroom. None of these things are major. I asked for a taxi the next morning and was given 2 cards for private car service that I could call. There was no greeting or interaction at any time while staying there. The room was clean. There was nothing overtly wrong. But I expected some hospitality rather than just functional service.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Oklahoma City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Airport Hotel Oklahoma City
- Sheraton Oklahoma City
- Four Points Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Sheraton
- Oklahoma City Four Points