“Nice room and great and friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue

You added Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   4400 Highline Boulevard, Interstate 40 & S Meridian Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73108   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #39 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
“Nice room and great and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

I have always enjoyed staying at this location. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The GM, Lucky is a friendly guy and will go above and beyond to make sure you feel at home.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Wake Forest, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Hotel is off I40 but in a busy area and one we did not feel comfortable roaming about in.
Clean rooms although hotel is older. Nice staff. Great breakfast. Mattresses could use replacing.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Dear krwatts,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving a review. We are glad you liked our friendly staff as well as our breakfast. We are sorry the mattress in your room was less than satisfactory. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare
McKinney, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

first time visit in Oklahoma city. upon check in, April started looking for places to visit, restaurant to eat and printing directions/maps for me to take from the hotel. checking in was fast and easy, April knows what she's doing and that helps a lot. the hotel is very clean and the service was excellent. i ask for additional towels and they were knocking at my door before i even get out of my bed. employess were very polite. location is so close to the city proper and a block away from the freeway. breakfast was great, food is hot and coffee is fresh. thank you guys for a great stay. i am definitely staying here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Pryor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

This hotel is one of the most accomodating hotels we've stayed in. I am an advisor for a health organization. I've stayed in this hotel for the past 2 years. The rooms are very clean, the continental breakfast has a great variety and the staff are so friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. We plan on returning year after year.

Room Tip: No pool available. That would be nice.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Clovis, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I am a P.C. member and have stayed at numerous HIEs throughout the world over the last couple years. I can honestly say this one has been my best experience so far. Only major negative things are no pets and no pool. The breakfast was top notch, wonderful cheese omelets and the standard pancake machine were my favorite. Room was immaculate and the shower was the best I've had in a very long time. Will definitely stay here from now on when I'm traveling without my pet. Made for a nice weekend getaway to OKC. TONS of restaurants nearby. The OKC memorial is a must, and I had a lot of fun in Bricktown for one of my afternoons. I highly recommend this hotel amongst the hundreds there are in the area.

Room Tip: I got a standard king, and it still had a pull out couch with room even with desk and recliner. Surp...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Elk City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

When we got there, our door would not unlock with our key. We had to go to the front desk anytine we wanted access to our room. The women who worked were very nice. The men were rude and acted like it was inconvenient to unlock the door. They promised that they would fix the door and never did. We were there for 3 nights and 4 days.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, ihgcare at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this review, April 22, 2012
Dear Barkerpolly,

Brenda J.
IHGCare
Brownsburg, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

I spent three nights here, and it was a very positive experience. My room was very up to date, and the breakfast was the usual for a HIE property. All of the food was hot and plentiful though, which I appreciate. I also appreciated that the Internet worked properly each evening, and the hotel was very quiet. MUCH better property than most airport hotels.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue? Share your experiences!