“Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Oklahoma City

You added Comfort Inn Oklahoma City to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Oklahoma City
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   7601 C.A. Henderson Boulevard (I-240), Oklahoma City, OK 73139 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City - West - I-240)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #35 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Kilgore, Texas
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Two couples had booked two nights at this hotel. The attendants were very friendly and helpful. When we arrived the rooms down the hall were being cleaned. I found the floor in our bathroom not to be real clean so I asked one of the attendants to check it and clean it and she was very polite and cleaned it for us. No other cleanliness problems. On our first night one of our party was injured and we had to cancel the second night to get her home and to her doctor. The desk clerk was extremely polite and made the process very easy. The only other concern was that the breakfast was not being taken care of that morning. When we arrived downstairs there was no coffee, and most of the items were either out or low. When we advised the desk clerk she did her best to refill in between having to work the desk. All in all, a good visit. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you Sunni014 for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City. I'm glad to hear that you found our friendly staff and hotel cleanliness to be satisfactory. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding our complimentary breakfast. I have shared your feedback with the breakfast staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Oklahoma City.

Anthony Lynn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

very pleased and would definitely stay here again, very clean room, comfortable bed, location good, staff very friendly. We got turned around coming from the airport April, at the front desk was VERY helpful friendly and stayed on the phone with us until she got us to the hotel. Definitely recommend this as a place to stay in OK City.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear 413happytraveler,
Thank you for taking out the time to fill out a review of the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City. I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and April was able to lead you to our door! We hope to provide you with another exceptional experience the next time you are in the Oklahoma City area!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have enjoyed EVERY aspect of this Hotel...Comfort Inn in OKC, Okla. The hotel is very emaculately cleaned, The service is nothing but PROFESSIONAL. the general Manager, Anthony Lynn, has created a very wonderful enviorment for those traveling times away from home. The STAFF is incrediably NIce and I have been treated with the utmost respect and EVERYONE has been sooooo pleasant. I just wish i had it this GOOD at my HOUSE. If you find yourself in the OKC area...You would been in for a REAL Treat if you and your family or businesss Associates decided to STAY HERE. I even recomenfd it for the LOCALS...take a 2 day vacay...get away...and enjoy such a wonderful place to BE. with GODs love, Kim Region

Room Tip: Rooms with windows facing WEST will give you a daeker room...Winows facing EAST will allow for the S...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Kim R,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! I will make sure to pass along your kind compliments to my staff. We take pride in our hotel and service, and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to provide you with the same exceptional service the next time you are visiting Oklahoma City!

Vanessa D.
Niagara Falls, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I stayed in the Quality Inn across the street from the Comfort Inn. I am a Platinum Choice hotel member (will be a Diamond member this year) and asked for a courtesy fitness room use from the Comfort Inn. The young lady at the front desk (Anthony Lynn manager) flatly refused a courtesy fitness room use. I would have even paid for a one time use. As a platinum choice hotel member I regularly use Comfort Inns and Quality Inns as my hotel choice. I have not had a hotel so rudely refuse a courtesy use when the hotel is part of the same chain. I have had hotels in this chain not have a fitness room but had other chains offer me their fitness room use as a courtesy. Smart business sense I guess which the Comfort Inn in Oklahoma has none. I was going to stay there on our second night in Oklahoma city but they might turn me away from the fitness room again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear 2010Timmy,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent interaction with the Oklahoma City Comfort Inn. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the use of our fitness room. Unfortunately, for safety concerns we are unable to provide the use of our facilities to non-registered guests. We appreciate your loyalty to Choice hotels and am sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Oklahoma City.

Anthony Lynn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Price is decent but water pressure did not exist. House keeping knocked 4 times 2hours before check out. Pool was open for adults til midnight which was nice. I also got to the hotel 2 hours before check in I was exhausted and ready for a shower and nap and the front desk was extremely nice and let me go ahead and check in.

• Stayed July 2014
TMIHospitality, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear April L,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City. I am happy that my staff was so welcoming and made you feel at home! I apologize for the maintenance and housekeeping issue that you encountered when you stayed with us. I will address your concerns with my staff. We hope to have another chance to provide you with the most exceptional service the next time you are in the area!

Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Our experience was a very good one. Staff is courteous and professional. Lobby and room smell and were clean. The breakfast area is not a big one, but if you get there early in the morning, you will have no problem in getting a table. There was always plenty amount of breakfast items at all times. Conveniently located and the parking is well-lighted and spacious.

I definitely recommend this hotel.

Dear TheTexans2014,
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City. We appreciate all of your feedback, and I will be sure to share it with my staff. I am happy that you and your family enjoyed your experience here with us, as much as we enjoyed having you! We hope you see you again in the near future!

Jacksonville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Wanted a place on the east side of town and it was. The check in and out was quick and painless. The room was clean and spacious. The pillows were labeled for soft and hard. Breakfast was plentiful and good. Don't ask for directions back to your road, look it up on the Internet yourself.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Letsplaygolf,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am happy to hear that the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City was a good location for you, and that you enjoyed our amenities and your room so well! We hope to offer you the same great service in the near future!

Front Office Manager

Been to Comfort Inn Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!