“okc comfort Inn (I-240 at Henderson blvd.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Oklahoma City

You added Comfort Inn Oklahoma City to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Oklahoma City
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   7601 C.A. Henderson Boulevard (I-240), Oklahoma City, OK 73139 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City - West - I-240)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #37 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Gainesville, Texas
“okc comfort Inn (I-240 at Henderson blvd.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

I am the road warrior who travels every week day in and out of the three state area of Louisana,Texas,Oklahoma , with sales to the oil and gas fields. I sleep in a hotel most of 3 or 4 nights a week. I do over 40,000 miles a year an its a job that rewards me with the knowledge that I am keeping the country in energy producted at as cheap of price as we can get it. Now I have to stay on budget and find the best room for the price, This hotel meets the price and the confort that I need to get up and beat the rivals in my industry.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Anthony L, Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
My team members and I are extremely pleased that your stay was spectacular! Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City and writing a review on Tripadvisor. Come back and stay with us!

Anthony Lynn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

The Comfort Inn at 7601 C A Henderson is very clean. The employees are really friendly and it is well ran. The indoor pool and hot tub are equally nice. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is interested in a nice stay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Anthony L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
My team members and I are delighted that your stay was fantastic! Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City and writing a review on Tripadvisor. Come back and stay with us!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

Great service and hospitality........Wonderful location as well......Great truck parking

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
My team members and I are delighted that your stay was awesome! Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City and writing a review on Tripadvisor. Come back and stay with us!

oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

the staff and rooms are always ready to accomodate you every time you walk through the door. the staff itself has always gone above and beyond to make sure my stay was the utmost enjoyable.

Room Tip: respectfulness goes a long way
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City and writing a review on Tripadvisor. My team members and I are pleased to hear that your stay was fantastic! Come back and stay with us!

Electra, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

We were very happy about our trip. The service was so nice and helpful with anything we needed. Breakfast was great they kept everything at hand and made sure there was enough food for every one eating.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Columbus, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

Room was extremely neat and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Answered to my every need. Would recommend over and over again. Best experience I've had in years,

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City and writing a review on Tripadvisor. My team members and I are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel property! Come back and stay with us!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

My husband and I are on a trip across country. From NY to NM. We chose a place away from I-40 because we heard there was a lot of construction. We are choice rewards members and booked this hotel. The staff was wonderful. Especially Brandy at the front desk. She was so pleasant and told us where we could get dinner and some shopping done just down the street. We are going to see our grandkids and wanted to pick up some things for them. We were very close to the highway and were worried that it would be noisy, but it was surprisingly quiet and nice. Thank you to this hotel and it's employees. We will be staying here again when we come back at the beginning of December. To often people list bad things about hotels but not the good praises. Bless you and happy holidays.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City and writing a review on Tripadvisor. My team members and I are pleased to hear that your stay was pleasant! Come back and stay with us!

Anthony Lynn

Been to Comfort Inn Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!