I am the road warrior who travels every week day in and out of the three state area of Louisana,Texas,Oklahoma , with sales to the oil and gas fields. I sleep in a hotel most of 3 or 4 nights a week. I do over 40,000 miles a year an its a job that rewards me with the knowledge that I am keeping the country in energy producted at as cheap of price as we can get it. Now I have to stay on budget and find the best room for the price, This hotel meets the price and the confort that I need to get up and beat the rivals in my industry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet and newly renovated Comfort Inn Oklahoma City is conveniently located near I240 and Western. We are just minutes away from some of the popular shopping, dining, and entertainment districts in Oklahoma City. Will Rogers World Airport is five miles from our hotel property. Additional attractions nearby include Tinker Air Force Base, Science Museum Oklahoma, Remington Park Racetrack, Oklahoma State Firefighters Museum, Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum, as well as multiple casinos and other areas of interest. We offer wonderful amenities like: a complimentary hot breakfast, indoor heated pool, modern decor like accent walls and flat panel TVs. Our staff members are highly trained and want to provide you the best affordable accommodation in Oklahoma City. Come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Holiday Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Holiday Inn