Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13520 Plaza Terrace, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #30 of 140 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Elmhurst, Illinois
“Great Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The front desk staff at this hotel is very friendly and customer service focused. They took the time to get to know us and were very accommodating and welcoming. Specifically, Sarah, was really good. Breakfast staff, JK, was very nice too. We were traveling with 2 small children and they made our stay easier.

The pool and hot tub were clean and the breakfast area was clean with some nice food options. .

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Tulsa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stayed June 17-20, 2014. Front desk staff very friendly & helpful. Nice room: included fridge, desk, & coffee maker. Good breakfast & staff working that area kept it very clean. Enjoyed the gym-2 ellipticals, 2 treadmills & free weights. Several others seen having fun at the indoor pool.
Convenient to many restaurants, shopping, movie theater, & the Francis Tuttle Technology Center.
Only complaint was not having coffee/condiments replaced daily. Went to front desk & obtained them. At the end of my stay, the Manager asked "how was everything?" I mentioned the coffee issue which I told her was no biggie but she gave me a Starbucks gift card. Very nice! I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The management there sucks be careful when you check in make sure to check everything in you rm to make sure not broke. Because they accused me of breaking a lamp that I never used. I alway stay there and never had this problem until the GM decided to check my rm. And said I broke a lamp. He was rude and very disrespectful. I usually stay there when I get my chemo. But not anymore. Thank alot kyle he is the GM.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Jane J,
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry if you felt at any time during our conversation that I was rude. This was never my intention. Please allow me to explain our policy surrounding the use of a cash deposit. Before the deposit can be returned we do need to check the room for any damages. Upon surveying your room there was found to be a lamp in multiple pieces on the desk. When I explained that I wouldn't be able to return your deposit for this reason, I understood you as saying there was no broken lamp. After showing you the lamp, you stated that it had been that way before you arrived. Once again, I apologize if there was a misunderstanding between us. Please know that if you ever find anything that is not working upon arrival, alert the front desk staff and we will be happy to replace it. I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to better explain this and hope that you will reconsider staying with us in the future.

Kyle B.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

If your interest is a nice place to stay, then this is your place. Clean, comfortable, good breakfast, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Being right on the turnpike, you will need change, which the front desk is certainly willing to change some bills out for you. Plenty of eating places nearby, as well as anything else you might need. It was a good stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Westminster, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

While there is not much in walking distance and the nearby mall is all but shuttered; this hotel has great service and staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Price was very reasonable. Did not give it a 5 only because you do need to drive to go anywhere.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Cheyenne, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice in the last few months and loved it. We had softball games with our daughter in the area. The hotel is very clean and updated. Our kids loved the swimming pool and hot tub. The rooms are nice with plenty of room. The ladies at the front desk were very nice and helpful. The staff was by far the best of any hotel we have stayed at. The breakfast was good and the man setting up the breakfast was very helpful also. We will continue staying here if we are in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Joplin MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

newly remodeled, very clean with nice carpeting, comfortable bed and nice TV.
Only disappointment was had two conditioners and no shampoo, also could not take a warm shower, water went from only very cold to scorching hot, all was very nice till morning shower time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond

Address: 13520 Plaza Terrace, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
#15 Family Hotel in Oklahoma City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond 2.5*
This Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott® hotel, located in the upscale Quail Springs shopping area in Northwest Oklahoma City. Just a short distance from Oklahoma City's top attractions such as Bricktown Entertainment District, Alfred P. Murrah Bombing Memorial, and the Oklahoma Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum. Whether you are here on business or pleasure. Our warm cozy atmosphere will make you say "We are your home away from home!" ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond Hotel
Fairfield Inn And Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond
Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City
Fairfield Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Fairfield Inn

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.