“Family Christmas party” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Mustang, Oklahoma
“Family Christmas party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Every year on Christmas eve my family gets a suite and we all hangout and let the kids swim in the indoor pool. I was the only one that didn't have my daughter the next morning so I got to stay in the room. The pool area is pretty nice, they have a few arcade games and a nice little fitness room. After all my family left I went to check out the bar, and ended up meeting some out of towners and having a fun time with them. The bed in the room was very comfy. The suite has two TVs that were a good size, bigger than the regular room tv. The bathroom was nice and clean. I didn't have the breakfast this time but I have had it in the past and it was very good that time. I recommend this place, for the price it's nice.

Stayed December 2013
Ladonna W, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you! I am happy to hear we could be your "home for the holidays." We look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Pearland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Very nice group of hotel workers. From the management to the restaurant, every person I came in contact with was very cheerful. Keep up the great atmosphere there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you! I'm happy our hospitality shines! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City

Address: 2101 South Meridian, Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
#23 Business Hotel in Oklahoma City
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.