“A 3 1/2* Property, this is NOT!” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #51 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
St Louis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I don not like to give bad reviews but this hotel was so bad I have no choice. The first room they gave me had a horrible stench when I first walked in and grew worse as I walked further in. When I looked into bathroom I saw the reason for the smell. The toilet was not connected to the floor and was sitting sideways to the wall and was allowing the smell from the open sewer connection to enter the room. As I was leaving the room to demand a different room I also noticed the decretive welcome pillow on the bed was very dirty, torn with a big piece of foam padding sticking out.

They did give me another room that was better but after what I saw in the first room I have to say that I had very little confidence with the cleaning abilities of the housekeeping staff and was very happy to leave very early the next morning. Also, as I was leaving I noticed lots of areas with stained ceiling tiles and in the hallways, strips of duck tape holding down the carpet that both looked as if they have been that way for a long time.

Do not use Priceline to get a 3.5* hotel in this area of OKC. There was nothing that I could say that I liked about this hotel. Priceline has this as a 3.5* hotel. It is a bad 2.5* at best.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
LaDonna W, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. I have shared your review with our management team to investigate and make improvements in the areas you mentioned. We did, in fact, have roof and ceiling issues due to the several severe storms OKC experienced this past spring. We are happy to report we are having it all repaired as I type! I would like to discuss your stay further, so feel free to contact me directly. Again, I apologize and hope to hear from you soon!

Been to Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City

Address: 2101 South Meridian, Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Bar / Lounge Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#25 Business Hotel in Oklahoma City
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.