“Good value” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 145 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Phoenix
“Good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I was flying in late to OKC and needed a hotel with a shuttle service. I really appreciated the ease of getting the shuttle; the driver arrived at the airport very quickly after I called and got me to the hotel in less than 15 minutes. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I was only staying for one night; got the room on Priceline and was very pleased for price and value.

Room Tip: My room was on the first floor and had a front door (to the hallway) and a back door (to the pool ar...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LaDonna W, TA Manager at Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel! I hope we will see you again the next time you're in Oklahoma City!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Dublin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

After a long day driving, this was a welcome relief!! I am usually uncomfortable in hotel beds because the pillows are too fluffy. There were many pillows to choose from in this room! The pillow was so comfortable, I thought about asking how much to buy it and take it home. The staff was great. The room was beautiful and we were very pleased. We were just disappointed that we had to get back on the road early and didn't have more time to enjoy the room.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LaDonna W, TA Manager at Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us and giving us your feedback! We are always delighted to hear a guest enjoys our hotel as much as you did. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Fort Worth, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I had reservations so checking in was fine. The staff was friendly. She told me where the room was and instructed me on how to get there, but the room keys did not work on the doors over 75% of the time. It was a nightmare and made the visit terrible! Funny thing was people who opened the door for us complained of the same problem. If you don't go through the front entrance then you are out of luck, not that it can save you from fighting with your door. We still had to stand at the door and switch between both of our cards for 10 minutes and let the door decide which one it wanted to take this time. When we finally got inside I thought the rooms were super nice but small. The refrigerator was hot which was bad because I am diabetic. My husband did not figure out until the next day that it was unplugged because it is all pushed behind everything where you can't do anything about it....So long story short.... It is a nice, small room, it was clean. There were issues and the staff was nice. But how can I enjoy my stay if I can't even get in the darn thing??? I stayed in the Wyndam Tulsa the following night and had a MUCH better visit. It was top notch.

Room Tip: The rooms by the road are Noisy! But the beds were comfy.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LaDonna W, TA Manager at Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you very much for your review! We would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying with us. Thanks to feedback from our guests, we discovered we had a faulty key machine and it has already been repaired! I have shared your review with our staff and we are working diligently to ensure future stays will be much better, for you and all our guests. We appreciate you and we hope you will visit us again the next time you're in Oklahoma City!
Canyon, Texas, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stay at this hotel approximately 3 times a year on trips to Oklahoma City. Check in was speedy and the desk clerks were helpful and courteous. I had 2 rooms during this stay and everything was perfect in the rooms. We had a room right off the atrium and close to a busy corner of the hotel. This wasn't a problem as we had no trouble with outside noise during our stay.

During my stay, one of the handles in the public restrooms broke, and the desk clerks responded quickly and had maintenance fixing the problem immediately.

Definately will return to this Hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
We love when our guests come back to see us again and again. Thank you for the review of our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
Lexington, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

The front desk clerk was swamped when I checked in. But she was very helpful even though she was the only one there and even drew me a map to our room when she had to take a call. The room was very nice, but the hallways and elevator could really use an upgrade. We were a little away from the open area of the hotel where the breakfast was served. So it was a little more quiet and the beds were really comfortable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Oklahoma City!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

this hotel has great service! I was standing in line, when I couple walked in front of me, the younger blonde lady working the front desk made sure I was taken care of first. that set my entire mood right off the bat, she noticed I was first. Also, she did everything in her power to get me the room type I needed for my family. There was another lady working up front and she was dealing with a rude, unhappy gentleman and I just couldnt believe how well she handled him. my family and I went to our room and it was very nice. Smelled a bit like smoke, but the beds were heaven! I enjoyed every minute of my stay, especially the breakfast!

• Stayed August 2012
LaDonna W, TA Manager at Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Oklahoma City!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

This was the 1st and last time I will ever stay here. The girl at the front desk was rude and terrible. She took forever to check us in, because she was more worried about what was going on in the lobby, rather than focusing on her job (she kept leaving to go over where the "action" was during my check-in process). After she had all my information she handed me my keys and she just walked off. I had no idea where our room was located or where I needed to park or where enter to find our room. We drove around the parking lot found a spot, parked, unloaded and unknowingly headed toward the madness. Upon entering the MAZE, not only did it wreak of cigarette smoke, it was a joke finding the room. The hotel is a jumbled up web of dirty craziness. We finally found our room....15 minutes later. The room was extremely small, had a smell-chlorine since our inside room door faced the pool. We called the front desk and asked for an extra blanket and a couple of extra towels. We were told they were "ALL OUT"! The next morning we could not get out of there fast enough! NEVER AGAIN!!! I do not reccomend this hotel...there are plenty of others on Meridian in OKC to choose from!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
LaDonna W, TA Manager at Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and for your recent review. We truly appreciate your feedback, as it allows us know the areas we need to improve. I have shared your review with our management team and we are working with our staff to improve guest satisfaction. We take our guest reviews very seriously and we hope you'll give us the chance to exceed your expectations the next time you're in Oklahoma City.

Been to Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City? Share your experiences!