“Good Value; OK property” 3 of 5 stars

Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3030 South Prospect Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73129   |
Ranked #111 of 138 hotels in Oklahoma City
bravestrong
“Good Value; OK property”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

1 Guest: 1 night. $45/Q beds NS DS room 1 guest, reasonable value. Clean room w/ clean linens and no sign of bedbugs. DS room near front of motel quiet even though I-35 nearby. Room had microwave and small fridge. Complementary breakfast featured DIY waffles, biscuits w cream gravy + selection of several cereals. No yogurts/fresh fruit/healthy foods (except Raisin Bran). Denny's immediately north; boarded-up motel immediately south. not far from DT or Brick Town. All in all, good value for $$$. Property is IMMEDIATELY off exit ramp if travelling N on I-35. if travelling S on I-35 you must exit, continue S thru light and U-turn to N access road.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Wendi1, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. Unfortunately there are a few things that we can not control, for instance, the boarded up Motel next door. As far as the health food we do not have enough guests that would actually consume yogurts and such so it is economically sound that we do not offer those type of foods.

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are very very nice for the price. We will always stay here now that we know what a great value they are! The exterior looks sort of rough, but trust me when I tell you that the rooms are clean, well appointed, great beds - and even have king size beds! The breakfast buffet is basic, but even has biscuits and gravy and a waffle iron. Wish they had better coffe and more fruit, but if you want a full breakfast, Denny's is right next door!

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. We appreciate your compliment on our cleanness of our rooms, for which we pride ourselves. We hope to see you the next time you come through Oklahoma City.
Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Decent room for the price, clean, and nice staff. Some updates are needed with the A/C units and leaky faucets but overall good experience. Would stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. We apologize for the maintenance problems you encountered but we are constantly working to update our rooms.
vancouver
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

I stayed for 7 nights...to visit OKC rellies....inconsistent brekky ..but good fruit basket...cereals etc...Helpful staff......Dennys next door, Sonic-great ice cream etc....Mac Donalds......etc...no side walks --you dont walk around here....easy on and off Highway...I-35...................

Room Tip: Floor level suites are best and safe...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn. We are consistently trying to please all our guests. Apologies for the inconsistent breakfast but we are working on the issue and Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed here when it was a Super 8 about 3 years ago and the place is getting a face lift. Front desk was great and staff was very nice. I left a item in room with the key and the cleaning lady was next door. She understood me and retrieved the item for me without me having to go to front desk.Saved me time and getting wet because it was storming. Also, the a/c unit stays running which drowns out outside noise. I hate the new energy units that kick on and off all night.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
BillPatel, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
We really appreciate your positive feedback. We always look forward to make new improvement to keep the property in par shape. Thank You for a great oportunity to serve your needs while your visit to OKC.
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Phillip at the front desk was very helpful, showing us two rooms before deciding to stay there. Both rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable. The only negative was the attitude of the two women at the front desk in the morning. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Oklahoma City.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Stayed here Fri Dec 2nd- Sat Dec 3rd.
This place was super easy to get to, right off the freeway exit. The girl working that day was really nice at the front desk, I asked her a millions questions of places to see in OK. She was really helpful.
My room was pretty basic, huge king size bed. Everything was really clean although a little outdated but I that since I only paid $52 bucks for the room.
Breakfast in the morning was fully stocked, and pretty good.
I would certainly stay here again, the next time Im passing through Oklahoma City

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South? Share your experiences!