“Old but clean and comfy” 4 of 5 stars

Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3030 South Prospect Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73129   |
Ranked #110 of 138 hotels in Oklahoma City
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Old but clean and comfy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Phillip at the front desk was very helpful, showing us two rooms before deciding to stay there. Both rooms were very clean. The beds were comfortable. The only negative was the attitude of the two women at the front desk in the morning. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Oklahoma City.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Stayed here Fri Dec 2nd- Sat Dec 3rd.
This place was super easy to get to, right off the freeway exit. The girl working that day was really nice at the front desk, I asked her a millions questions of places to see in OK. She was really helpful.
My room was pretty basic, huge king size bed. Everything was really clean although a little outdated but I that since I only paid $52 bucks for the room.
Breakfast in the morning was fully stocked, and pretty good.
I would certainly stay here again, the next time Im passing through Oklahoma City

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

The location was just off the expressway which was very convenient. The outside of the building did not look impressive however, our rooms were bright, clean and reasonably priced. The continental breakfast was a very healthy choice of items. Finally the employees were kind, pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
KerryHise, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Thank you so much for your review. We do everything we can to make your stay enjoyable and clean at a decent price.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

Other hotels in the area are strange and/or vice-ridden dumps with come-on rates operated by unsavory immigrants. (There's an Indian-operated Super 8 that looked very nice but was too pricey.) For about $50, this one was just fine: clean, comfortable and *soundproofed* rooms, managed by locals, with a good free breakfast. Glad I found them before the skies opened up:)))

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
KerryHise, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Thank you for your review. We try very hard to establish ourselves as the best off I-35.
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

We had 2 very nice ladies {Diana Hatfield and Cathy Chambers} who assisted us and was
always very nice and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone.
The food was delicious too!!!

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
We really appreciate the great review! We strive to give the best customer service, with clean rooms at a reasonable price.
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

on my drive across the country i needed a quick stop in oklahoma city for myself and dog hawk. the staff set up a quiet room for us without question and without a the $150 no refundable deposit embassy suites wanted. on our way out we were offered a continental breakfast and coffee for the road.

on another note, after we were about 2 states away i received a call from the manager to inform me that i had left a bag behind. the manager was gracious enough to pack it up and mail it to my home. truly great service.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review. We always try to take care of every guest like they were actually our own house guest.
San Francisco
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

First, it's a bit false advertising for them to say they're in Bricktown. The hotel is *near* Bricktown, but you still need to get on the freeway and drive a bit to get there. But it's a hell of a lot cheaper than staying in Bricktown, so if you have a car it's definitely worth it.

Overall, the hotel was very much your typical large chain corporate motel - my room was clean and roomy, and I generally had no complaints. But it was expensive for what it is - and I noticed that hotels nearby were easily $20-$30 cheaper. They may not have been as nice, but I cringed when I saw that - since I already had a reservation. That being said, it was ok.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
KerryHise, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us. I do apologize for the confusion that our name states. We are technically located in Bricktown, however, it is a couple of miles from the main area of Bricktown. As for our rates being higher than those around us, that is true. The main reasons are- we offer a partial hot breakfast and have free wifi with our rooms. We also have on site security (working cameras, live on property 24hrs security) as the other hotels do not. This with the higher rates keeps our hotel quiet and secure.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Oklahoma City/I-35 South? Share your experiences!