“Great for the Price” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #72 of 144 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Austin, Texas
“Great for the Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

A review should always be in relation to what one paid, and for the price, this hotel is a great deal. I paid $56 through a travel site and got much more than what one would expect for that inexpensive price. Our room was clean, hot water in shower worked instantly, room had a loveseat, desk, mini-fridge and small microwave. The bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. The breakfast was more than just continental with waffles, french toast, sausage, eggs, and bisquits and gravy. Should we ever be in town for a soccer tournament again, or just passing through for a day or two, we would absolutely check into this hotel first.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Well to start with we had problems booking this place in the beginning. They advertised a rate that they were not willing to honor. After 3 hours on the phone with corporate and the manager we finally were given the room at this rate. When we arrived everything seemed ok. We put our stuff in the room and used the restroom then left. When we came back from dinner the entire floor in the bathroom was wet. We went to tell the person at the front desk and he looked at us and said "what do you want me to do about it." I could't believe this. Then he said "well I guess I can put a towel on the floor and soak the water up" I looked at him and said "we'll I could do that." He finally came into the room and we found that the ceiling over the tub was leaking a steady leak and then it was leaking out of the tub and onto the floor. The water was yellow. I told him I didn't want sewer water getting on me when I took a shower. He said they could move us rooms but they only had one left and it was a handicap room. We didn't care as long as it was decent, so we moved. Then we lifted the toilet seat and was completely disgusted! Their were also pubic hairs in the shower! Once again we told the front desk man this; he said we must wait to see what his manager could do about it; who wouldn't be in til 3am! So we delt with the terrible conditions because we had no other choice and then in the morning the lady at the front desk did give us a slight discount but advised us next time we need to let them know asap if the room is unsatisfactory! I couldn't believe this because thats all we did the entire time we were there. I have never delt with service or facilities like this! It was horrible! It hindered the weekend! NEVER STAY HERE! I wish we would have never booked this place or gave them any money! IT WAS TERRIBLE!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I stayed here twice, in July 2011(see my last review of this place) and recently in June 2012. The rooms and bathrooms seem appropriately updated. I remember the same desk clerk was there as was last year. Nothing else has changed much though, but this stay served it's purpose. It's great now that I know they care about this property.

• Stayed June 2012
Tulsa OK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I have stayed there about 10 nights total out of the past couple of months, It had its share of minor problems but nothing major. Over the past 2 months, I have noticed a real improvement in the quality of my stay. They are showing a great deal of improvement in the hospitality and friendliness of the staff along with cleaner accommodations. I am very pleased with their willingness and desire to improve the quality of my stay and I will defiantly stay there again soon.
The area that the hotel is located in, is convenient to the airport, a variety of restaurants are close by and is located within a 5-8 minute drive to the OKC Fairgrounds.
The free high speed internet has always worked properly, every time that I have stayed there but you do have to get a password from the front desk.
I also like the ceiling fans that are located in each guest room, I keep it on low and am very comfortable all night long. The air conditioner works fine and was reasonably quiet, I did not have any problems with it making to much noise.
I have already made advanced reservations to stay there again in a couple of weeks and am looking forward to going back...

Room Tip: I usually stay in one of the East or West rooms toward the back of the property, parking is good and...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Hickory, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

close to I-40 some problems with rooms such as a/c very noisy and restroom doors in room had some problems. But not bad.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Wichita, KS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I booked two rooms here through Priceline NYOP program. Usually, I wouldn't have ended up here but the weekend was busy, we needed to stay in this area, and the 2stars were our only option. I've had good experience with 2stars so I'm not saying anything is wrong with 2star hotels. There WAS a lot wrong (in our eyes) with the Ramada LTD North. When we first arrived, there was no one at the front desk so we had to wait a while. When the attendant arrived, I requested that we have one double and one king room (which is a standard choice when using Priceline). She informed me that they don't give Priceline customers a choice (which is crazy because even nicer hotels do), and she would charge me extra for a double room. We would've ended up paying MORE than the room was at regular hotel price if we did that. We went ahead with the king rooms (having all the children share a bed and pull out). We noticed the hotel was stuffy and smelled, and it didn't get better once we got to our rooms. The carpet was disgusting (I didn't even want to take off my shoes), the bathrooms were dirty. One of the children struggles with allergy and sinus issues and was having trouble once we got there. It didn't work out for us, and it didn't help that she was rude and unwilling to accommodate us with the rooms. I am not a picky person, nor do I write frequent complaints; I try to make the best of situations. Everyone was so uncomfortable there, that we ended up taking the loss and moving to another hotel. Be careful using Priceline (which has always be great for me), bidding for a 2star hotel in the OKC airport area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Some of the reviews have been less then steller about this place. But I was left surprised. No doubt, the rooms are showing some signs of agining. But they are clean, comfortable and very affordable for all. The beds are great and always kept clean. There are food options close by. Breakfast, is second to none there, amazing breakfast. Everyone here is very friendly and they go out of their way to help you find everything you need. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Been to Ramada Oklahoma City Airport North? Share your experiences!